The drunk thread

Started by 94touring, December 28, 2014, 10:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Jims5543

Keep it up!!!  Looks like a blast, those desert fries.....  drool
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Those sweet potato fries were amazing.  Marshmallow glaze, cinnamon, pecan toffee.

94touring

Jims5543

You posted on Thursday so either you are late to the Wednesday party or really early to the Thursday party.

Drank my other liter of Smaug Stout last night, I did not drink enough water yesterday, stout hit hard, I woke up with a splitting headache and hate the world right now.

Do you know how hard it is to drive a Mini Pickup all day when you are in a shitty mood?  I need to put a sign on it, Bad Mood leave me alone.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Mudhen

Quote from: Jims5543 on January 22, 2015, 04:46:30 AM
Do you know how hard it is to drive a Mini Pickup all day when you are in a shitty mood?  I need to put a sign on it, Bad Mood leave me alone.

;D

Merlin

Ugh,

Where is the "day after" thread.

It was a delightful scotch night, last night.
Engineering the Impossible

94touring

I was up at 730.  Who's ready to work on cars?

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on January 22, 2015, 10:04:52 AM

Not in this thread you don't...who's the moderator?

91.gif

MiniDave

Quote from: Mudhen on January 22, 2015, 05:16:32 AM
Quote from: Jims5543 on January 22, 2015, 04:46:30 AM

;D

I dunno, whenever my buddy drives his, he's all smiles again in just a few minutes behind the wheel!
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Merlin

I was awoken at 7:30... Does that count as being as bright and cheery in the morning as you sound?

Jims5543

Quote from: Merlin on January 22, 2015, 12:29:39 PM

I was awoken at 7:30... Does that count as being as bright and cheery in the morning as you sound?

Yeah, just driving to the office this morning changed my mood. Then a guy at the corner store where I stopped for food, was all over the Truck with 100 questions.

Drank a couple of Brooklyn Blast IPA's at my local Gastropub for lunch. Had a retardedly good sandwich there too. I needed to remember to take pics.

http://brooklynbrewery.com/brooklyn-beers/perennial-brews/brooklyn-blast

94touring

I tallied up the damage last night.   Had 4 beers, split a pitcher, 4 shots, and 3 of my girly cocktails I order at Hodges.   In the paint booth painting stripes. 

Merlin

Not bad! I think I managed
3 Glasses of Balvenie 14 Caribbean cask
1 Glass of Glenlivit 12 rot-gut
1 Glass of Balvenie 21 portwood
1 Glass of Balvenie 14 Caribbean cask to cap the nigh.

'Twas fun.

Mudhen

You guys all have issues.

I had a small growler of Stoneface IPA last night...tonight I had...shit...well, I reported on Untappd...something from Sweden and something from Denmark - feels like American style beers are taking the world by storm!   4.gif

(and congrats to the guy who earned his newbie badge!   19.gif )

Jims5543

Yes, ironically, I have NEWB status on Untapped. 

94touring

Mudhen

Got a nice fresh coat of snow today...just finished snowblowing.  Fire going, kids aren't fighting [for once].

64oz on tap and desert?  Now if I just got Fox Sports 2...

Preemptively posting in here but will have the qualifications in a little bit.

94touring

Jims5543

Jims5543

Some more Brooklyn Blast last night at my favorite Gastropub.

Mrs5543 and I shared a pulled pork pizza.

Now I am being classy on the waterfront drinking a PBR in a bag listening to a Ska band perform.

94touring

Quote from: Jims5543 on January 25, 2015, 11:32:18 AM
Quote from: 94touring on January 25, 2015, 03:05:53 AM
Shots for everyone!

I bet everyone loved you.

Yeah, we made a handful of friends at one place.  I stopped the trolley in the middle of the street and brought them to a wedding, which is where we bought all those shots.  Then we took everyone to this other place and I ran into a magician I know and had him doing magic tricks.  Needless to say, the night was winning. 

Jims5543

This lady is slamming white wine straight from the bottle. LOL!

94touring

Jims5543