Guess what

Started by 94touring, January 12, 2015, 02:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Willie_B

That's the color you want to paint your pick-up?

94touring

No, but I did think the color in that pic was very similar.   

Jims5543

Cool color, looks deep....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

MiniDave

There was a factory MINI color very similar to that on offer a couple of years ago - you could keep it all in the family!  ;D

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Merlin

Engineering the Impossible

94touring

Lol...ehh about to.  Probably.   

Mudhen

Nice, those eyebrows are better than the shit-show someone did to my car.

(by better I mean 'more easily thrown in the trash')

94touring

Hahaha.  Yes they will be thrown away if the deal goes through.   

Tim

Aww come on..  What's wrong with eyebrows?  I'm kinda fond of them...   But I think mine look better.  They are a bit more proportional.

Tim

94touring

See I'd like to drive in one of these mini cruises, and I can fix it up a tad and flip it if need be. 

Mudhen

The person who did mine chopped off the top of the fender, slid it foward, then tacked some new metal in to fill the gap.

Looking up from the underside you can see the quality patchwork:

Wow is your car gorgeous...(other than the eyebrows)   77.gif

94touring

94touring

Well I'm about to drop money on it with the condition he puts 4 new tires on it by Friday.   Needs some tlc but nothing I can't handle.

MtyMous

Awesome. Is it for you personally?

94touring

Yeah I want it for myself.   It's an easy fixer upper.  Something to drive around in while I tinker on it.   

batman1usa

:-\  jackass! 

I get an email that I assume every member got about the 6th yr anniversary.   Congratulations!!
  So I log in(after forgot my password process). Then my second click was this.  Yeah yeah your driver.  I'm selling everything now so I can buy it when you're done.   I had almost, almost forgotten about one that got away.

94touring

Lol.  You could start making payments now.  Then someday it can be yours!

94touring

Ok fooled everyone.   I just bought this one this morning.   Anyone remember Stingray?   This is his car.   Fully restored and just collecting dust.  He's local and made me a deal I couldn't refuse.   Wait till I wash off the dust. 

Merlin

I like that one better.
Engineering the Impossible

94touring

I just need to put on the new carb, fuel pump, and gas tank he has for it.  Probably need to look at the brakes since it's been parked for years.  We took a road trip in it years ago when I had my other minis.  I use to have pictures of it with my cars but can't seem to find them.  It cleans up nicely though. 

Jims5543

Are you going to Cherokee NC in April? Because if you do, I will definitely go. Might leave Mrs5543 home so I can be alone with you.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

I would have to wait and see what my schedule is, but remind me of the dates and I can bid them off and make a trip down and ride along with someone.  Hell I could fly into Florida and we could take turns fixing your truck on the drive up. 

Willie_B

Quote from: 94touring on January 14, 2015, 12:51:13 PM
I would have to wait and see what my schedule is, but remind me of the dates.

April16-18 2015.

94touring

Ok I bid for April a month in advance, so I'll add it to my calendar of things to do.