Guess what

Started by 94touring, January 12, 2015, 02:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Also should mention that this car has oversills on it.  And one side has started to rot as a result of trapping water.  I hope my buddy didn't put these on back when he did the restore  :-[   I went ahead and opened up the rotten side so it can breath and hopefully rot less before I slap on new sills.  I could have probably filled a quart size container with rust and sand that came out where I opened it up.  Luckily they are easy enough to do without screwing up the rest of the paint on the car.   

94touring

It's buffed, it stops, it shifts, it drives.  Brakes were the biggest pita to bleed I've ever encountered.   

94touring

jeff10049

Damn! that buffed out really nice  4.gif

94touring

Yeah there was a brand new car under there lol.  His dad owned a body shop and it had been professionally painted during their restore.  I found a dent on the boot lid and there's a scrape on the one flare.  Otherwise it's flawless.   Might be able to push the dent out. 

94touring

Here she is cleaned up and fitted with 10 inch mambas.  Car rides 20x better with these wheels compared to the 12s that had oversized rubber. 

MPlayle

There is something wrong with the picture ...

It is not sideways!

Looks good Dan.

94touring

Lol once in awhile they post right side up