The drunk thread

Started by 94touring, December 28, 2014, 10:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Today I went to the Buffalo Trace distillery in Kentucky.   The shots at the end on an empty stomach definitely has me buzzed. 

94touring

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on March 31, 2015, 05:02:51 PM
I'm still going strong

Ewwwweee Jameson.....

Please tell me about the Bacon drink.

In honor of Dan and Lexington, I broke the seal on my Four Roses small batch.  It may or may not be chasing three 60 Minute IPA's....   ;D

Sadly, I am not out and about, rather just bellied up to my laptop for some more work.....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

You the man Jim.  We really need to drink in person soon. 

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on March 31, 2015, 06:59:03 PM
You the man Jim.  We really need to drink in person soon.

You have my standing offer there flyboy... errr... Quagmire... Anytime you may happen upon MCO or PBI let me know.

If you make a special trip to PBI I will pick you up, and you can either stay at my casa or I can get you a free room 3 miles from here in a Sheraton resort.

You also get to drive the Mini Pickup during your stay.

Ball is in your court.

Oh, since Tulsa is turning into such a fun place, maybe we will sneak up for a long weekend in the late summer. 
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Sounds like a good plan.  Expect a visit.   Regarding this drink.  It's called an English breakfast.   Bacon and orange juice with whiskey and butterscotch schnapps.

Merlin

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

The green fairy is in the fucking house.
Engineering the Impossible

Mudhen

Quote from: Merlin on April 04, 2015, 07:58:40 PM

Textbook post!

4.gif

Jims5543

Quote from: Merlin on April 04, 2015, 07:58:40 PM

:D

I met a old friend for beers last night so busy catching did not check in on untapped or here.

I do not remember what I had anymore. I culled the herd some.

Jims5543

Jack Daniels is helping me catch up on paperwork this evening. Might be an early one, maybe bed by midnight?

94touring

I drank entirely too much last week after my check rides.   Taking a break. 

Jims5543

I was thinking that this morning, I am drinking way too much and I blame Mudhen.

Mudhen

Quote from: Jims5543 on April 08, 2015, 04:05:29 AM
I was thinking that this morning, I am drinking way too much and I blame Mudhen.

:D

77.gif

Jims5543

Fukit I am going out in style.

Mudhen

Jims5543

That one was MUCH better than the other one I had a couple of weeks ago.

I really enjoyed it, and man it packs a punch.

I want more and there is no more. Maybe some Thomas Creek Up the Creek IPA to replace it. That is in stock at the local Beer Store.

94touring

Tore up philly last night.  It was bad.  So bad my shirt turned ugly.   

94touring

Liberty bell over our shoulder and meatloaf beer. 

Jims5543

Buhahah!! I love your drunk pics Dan.

I tried this for the first time sitting along the river listening to a live Blues band... it was a good day.

Jims5543

Guess where Jims is?

Duff Dry has finally been acquired and it is VERY good.

It better be @ $7.77 a damn  bottle!!

Jims5543

Enjoying some Lagunitas Maximus IPA (very very good)

Then I noticed the fine print....wtf?

94touring

I'm in Brooklyn at a place called Arrogant Swine where my friend Skylar works drinking a variety of beers.  This is all.

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on April 29, 2015, 07:29:39 PM
I'm in Brooklyn at a place called Arrogant Swine where my friend Skylar works drinking a variety of beers.  This is all.

I need a job where I can work drinking a variety of beers.

77.gif

94touring

Lol I needed more commas in that sentence

Jims5543

Who needs commas when you have beer.

Drink up!!

Enjoy New Yawk.