Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

Rides a little harsh does it, Dan?
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

gr8kornholio

Used to be Don's pup.  Probably what mine would like in my truck with the stereo up.
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

jeff10049

Quote from: Jims5543 on September 30, 2019, 06:24:42 PM
Quote from: 94touring on September 30, 2019, 05:44:37 PM
Take my glasses off or just drive my mini.

Ever masturbate furiously while trying to watch pronhub on your phone?

Same effect...

Goes without saying if you need glasses...

Mudhen

This thread took a strange turn... :D

94touring

Yes back to the topic on hand of drinking...  did some Octoberfest and allagash whites at a place in Chicago with Jen who's been tagging along this week.  Last night we did some local Wilmington NC beers.

MiniDave

Family Flies Free? do they still do that?

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Yes they do.  She was literally on all 3 of my flights today getting back to Chicago since direct from Wilmington were full.  So she went Wilmington to Dulles to St. Louis to Chicago.

Jims5543

I loved Wilmington, what a cool little city. How did they fare in the storm?

I like to take my wife to work too, that ends up with shenanigans.   :D   Seems being at work with me turns her on.  :D 

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Oh they were fine from the storm. Got a lot of rain.  I met up with another old survey/rx7 buddy. 

Jims5543

I can verify this. .... hic....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Recovering this morning from Octoberfest yesterday.  Many beers were had. Skylar didn't like hers so I ended up drinking two at a time while she found a wine booth.

Jims5543

Not sure how this tastes but it smells really good.  The corner beverage store was giving out free cans, I took one home with a 6 pack of G20 IPA I purchased, a block from the house it exploded all over the place inside my FJ.

I guess the smell of coffee beer is better than gasoline.   I had to get Stanley Steamer out to clean out the seats. I now have to figure out how to get the stains out of the headliner. Going to try blotting some oxyclean on it. I may also grab some of those Mr. Clean sponges.

Jimini II

I have had good luck with the foaming cleaning stuff in a red and yellow aerosol can (can't remember the name right now).
Just spray it on and leave it a while then wipe it over with a clean damp cloth.

MPlayle

I wonder why it blew up?  Too much heat or shaking?

gr8kornholio

Quote from: MPlayle on October 19, 2019, 07:28:55 PM
I wonder why it blew up?  Too much heat or shaking?

That's usually my cause  :D

But seriously had a good beer at TX state fair.  Don't remember the brand but it was called "velvet hammer". Creamy like a dark Irish but a little bitey like a red.  Alcohol content was up there too.

"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

Jims5543

I finally popped the cork on this Belgian.  It was pretty harsh, I suspect this should have been consumed fresh.

It was good nonetheless.

yes fake spiders, wife in in full halloween mode, Addams family is the theme and we are having a Halloween night party at our house, every one is dressing up and the kids are coming into the Addams home to get treats this year.

I am Thing.  Mostly so I do not have to bother dressing up and I do not want to shave my beard.  ;D

94touring

Halloween party, should get more photos soon.  The wife, Skylar, bro and recovering sister, and Bill.

MiniDave

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

Texas Whiskey. Mmmmmm.....

Jims5543

I forgot I had this. It is delightful. I think I have slept 15 hours total since Sunday. It is insanely busy here. When I walked in this evening Mrs5543 was digging in my beer fridge knowing I had a day from hell. I only have beers aging in there no day to day stuff. I told her it is a good night for whiskey.

I dig around and find this gem tucked away.
After a few sips I exclaim, man I am loving this 12 yo.  Then paused and said, "Things Jeffrey Epstein says for 300 Alex". She rolled her eyes at me but she knows...

EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF.

94touring

I'm in Wisconsin today. 

Jims5543

I have so much paper work to do this evening and yet here I am half watching tv procrastinating a shower and then on the laptop until at least midnight.

FML

Dan - try the cheese I hear its good

94touring

gr8kornholio

Umm. Pot stilled Irish whiskey. Good stuff but my stomach doesn't like it.  Believe the brand I tried was red breast.

Didn't see a single cow when we drove through Wisconsin. Started to crack jokes about cheese growing on all the plants we saw.

We're driving to Duluth Sunday.  They're having a heat wave next week.  20 above normal.  Of course that's still 4 or so below freezing.  Packing some whiskey for sure.

Jims5543