Random .jpg

Started by Jims5543, March 16, 2016, 04:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

Dans soldering iron picture in the pics from your cel phone thread gave me an idea. We should have a thread where we can share random pics we see.

They can be funny, insightful, or just random.  Lets keep it PG-13 unless Dan says otherwise.

For example:

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Jims5543

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Mudhen

LOL...good stuff there, Jim!   :D

Saw this one on FB just now:

jeff10049

friend sent this in email years ago

MPlayle

How about a video?

94touring

jeff10049

MPlayle

I remember seeing that picture of the sliced airplane.  I can't remember the story behind it though.

94touring

Only sliced planes I've seen were due to them being taken out of service and deemed unairworthy. 

MPlayle

I tend to recall it had something to do with an encounter with the tail rotor of a helicopter.

I can't be sure anymore.

jeff10049

Here is one way it happens.

94touring

John Gervais

- Pave the Bay -

Willie_B

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

Jims5543

OK I think this thread has to be closed now, I just found the most amazing picture on the internets that can never be topped....

Mudhen

gasmini

Really, close it because some bear drops his cigar?  :D

MPlayle

John Gervais

I wish my phone had a better camera...

I was on my way to the tackle shop today to buy a new fishing pole and walked past this establishment.

http://www.houseofpole.dk/

I assume that the bakery is now closed...
- Pave the Bay -

Willie_B

Jims5543

94touring