Slowly adding to the store

Started by 94touring, May 09, 2014, 08:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

I've become less lazy and decided to sit here for hours on end and add more parts to the store.  It's been fairly active lately so figured I should probably continue adding to it.  At the moment I'm adding suspension parts. 

Jims5543

Thanks for the effort, good luck, we are all counting on you.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Haha.  :D Nice.  My eyes are blurry from going through all this stuff.  Taking a break for tonight. 

jedduh01

Thanks for adding more selection for sure -just another place to shop and look.

I will commend the fast shipping and ease of the panels i got a few weeks ago.  For other parts.
Say
2 rubber cones
front wheel bearing set
rear wheel bearing set 

What do you keep in stock?    What is typical turn around for your items if not in stock.   Stock costs $$$. but is darn useful to have if you are doing work and need an item.

94touring

The panels and some of the chrome/stainless I carry in stock, however most of these other parts I do not at the moment.  I'm trying to get to a point where I do, but that takes time...well money rather.  I have my 2nd crate of panels due to arrive in a few days and that puts my current inventory up around 12k.  This is year 1 of me trying this out, and it's been slow, but I'm seeing it pick up.  Maybe it's due to the weather getting better too.  As of now I've been having these other parts dropped shipped from my supplier in the UK, and it's been working pretty good.  I wish I had my hands on the stuff to get them out faster, but as long as the parts are in stock it's taking about to 2 weeks give or take a little to get from them to the customer.  I have a large order I'm putting together for the maroon car, so if you have anything in mind you are wanting or may need later, let me know.  I'll add to it.         

94touring

Almost done with the suspension section.  This is like work or something  :-[

94touring