A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

68 problems you forgot the boat and the mini.

Grabbed a coconut when I was out in the field yesterday sitting under a tree on a property I was surveying and opened it up this evening.

This one had a coconut inside it as well, never seen that before.

Peeled it out of the shell.

Just finished cutting the skin off the back and rinsing it all off.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Mudhen

So basically you're saying you were out in a field grabbing some other guys Coconuts?   :o

Jims5543

Don't knock it until you tried it.   ;D

Vacant house, coconut tree, coconut lying under tree wasting away.  Could not resist.

Anytime I see some and I can grab a couple, we love coconut. Plus the list of reasons it is good for you is very long.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

MtyMous

Dan... is that you?

94touring

I can't read the tail number.  Looks like it ends in PS, which is psa.  If it ends in AW or ZW it's me.

94touring

Now that I'm home, that is PSA.  Not me. 

94touring

Looked what I found for you Jim.   

Jims5543

Awsomeness!!  That is going to look hot with flames shooting out of it!!

Man, the one on there is so bad, it falls apart every time I touch it.

This is a welcome sight!! 

Where I would rather be....  Taking in the Dry Tortugas last July, we are heading to the Keys again this year and cannot wait to get back there.

94touring

My lady friend just brought this from Denmark for me. 

94touring

94touring

The new fountain down the street from where I live.

And instructions on a jumpseat.  First time on an airplane is usually stressful because figuring out how to build the seat without looking like an idiot isn't easy.

Mudhen

No blue water or fountains for me.  Had a 'fun' mothers day working in the yard - but if that's what SWMBO wants to do, we do it [today].  Then on to K-2 lacrosse that I'm coaching...and finally?  A detour.  But only 9.5% out of the way.  Crikees that's good stuff.

sparetimetoys

I hate that friggn seat. I have perminate dents in my shins from riding there and legs pressed into the back of the peddistel. Only seat in the bus the sucks more is the one behind billy bus driver.
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

MPlayle

How many cars have ended up in the fountain?

San Antonio had one (a bit taller with about a 2' tall traffic wall around it) that they finally had to remove - too many cars were crashing into it trying to go straight across the intersection instead of doing the round-about.  The city got tired of the repeated repair bills.

94touring

I was on the bus today too but actually prefer the seat behind the captain so I can sit sideways and stretch out.   Plus I'm not in the way for bathroom breaks. 

No one in the fountain as of yet.

Someone got my dumb and dumber reference!

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on May 11, 2014, 09:10:42 PM
I was on the bus today too but actually prefer the seat behind the captain so I can sit sideways and stretch out.   Plus I'm not in the way for bathroom breaks. 

No one in the fountain as of yet.

Someone got my dumb and dumber reference!

+2 Internets for you. Well done! I read it and it never sunk in, I blame Whiskey.

94touring

I'm scoring big intraweb points  19.gif.  But yes bus as in airbus. 

Jims5543

Since  our 14 y/o lab went blind and now surfers from Vestibular Syndrome. We find her in the weirdest places.

94touring

Should have seen this guys goggles.

MtyMous

These are rare around here. I still love seeing them drive down the road.

94touring

MtyMous

Haha. Been there way too many times, unfortunately. Sucks that you don't live closer otherwise I'd have hopped right over to help you out.

94touring

I wasn't planning on having to bleed them but since I couldn't compress either piston, I had to undo the lines to take the calipers off and get physical with a hammer.  I still need to give them another bleeding, felt mushy on the way home.    :-[

sparetimetoys

A couple of these should stop the mini. Way down south Texas for a quick brake job 
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.