another crate on the way soon (need a subframe?)

Started by 94touring, February 20, 2014, 02:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

I'm having to replenish some stock and I need to order a few rear subframes.  If anyone is needing a rear subframe now would be the time to get one.  They will come out to be about $350 powder coated black. 

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on February 20, 2014, 02:06:10 PM
I'm having to replenish some stock and I need to order a few rear subframes.  If anyone is needing a rear subframe now would be the time to get one.  They will come out to be about $350 powder coated black.

YES!  4.gif

Hitting the store now...thx for the heads up!

Edit:  where are they?

94touring

Haven't added them yet.  But if you'd like one email me and we can set you up.   

Jims5543

Would this fit my truck and why do I need it.

damn I am such a newb...

Sorry I have not been on here more, I am slammed busy with life and work, the damn mini is sitting in the garage half torn apart awaiting its new dizzy and I cannot find the time to finish it.

I am hoping to get it finished this weekend I miss driving it.

I met a guy with a Silver Mini in town, turns out he has a Honda motor swapped in. Tempting.... but I really dig this 1275 I know it is not as fast, it just has more character and that is what this little truck is about character.

Here is his Mini

Oh and BTW I am home shopping. We decided to sell this home and try to find something with a extra garage or room to build one on a larger lot.  Needless to say I am excited because I will have room for projects finally.  This also means selling our current home and moving. So I have a list of honey do's around this house that need to be addressed so it will sell easier.

I have no life right now.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

MtyMous

I dunno... you tell me. haha. Do I need one? You've seen it up close. I always felt like it was in pretty decent shape (and I can get it powder coated myself) but you've seen it up close and in person.

94touring

Yeah yours is fine.  Just needs a minor cleaning.

Jim, it would fit your truck but unless your subby is rotten you're good as is.  Congrats on searching for shop space potential!

94touring

Quote from: Mudhen on February 26, 2014, 04:07:57 AM

YES!  4.gif

Placing my order.  You still need one?  I'll throw one in there if you gots cash moneys available.  Got to make sure there's room in the crate too.  Tons of stuff on the way. 

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on March 10, 2014, 02:51:52 PM
Quote from: Mudhen on February 26, 2014, 04:07:57 AM

YES!  4.gif

Placing my order.  You still need one?  I'll throw one in there if you gots cash moneys available.  Got to make sure there's room in the crate too.  Tons of stuff on the way.

If you have room in the crate I have room on a card...definitely need one, eventually.  If you can't make it work no worries.

Thx!

94touring

Ok I will have one available for you.  I just added it to the store. 

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on March 10, 2014, 03:53:49 PM
Ok I will have one available for you.  I just added it to the store.

Just hit the send button on my shopping cart...2 door repair panels and the subby.  Found a battery box in the pile of stuff I removed from the car...frickin' 2 years ago...I feel like I should be buying you birthday and Christmas presents I've 'known' you so long at this point...  ;D

94touring

It's ok the bday cards and xmas presents aren't required.   Your money works just fine lol  :D

94touring

Well 500lbs of panels and sub frames are crated up.  Now to deal with paperwork and customs headaches  :-[

94touring

Cleared customs today.  Headed my way.  I got lots of shipping to do. 

94touring

One major disappointment this year is everything cost more to ship.  Even clearing customs cost an extra $230.   :(

sparetimetoys

So will this load have an early hood?  When you get it let me know and Ill take a day off when you are there and blast up and get the hood, a right wing, and right a pnl with hinge holes.
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

94touring

1 bonnet just for you.  I wish I had imported more, I've had several request for them suddenly.   Holding this one for you.  The crate shows up Monday.   I'll be in town Wednesday evening to Monday morning.

94touring

94touring

sparetimetoys

94touring

Your bonnet is good to go too.  I couldn't have fit anything else in there.  It was jam packed.

sparetimetoys

Cool we are looking forward to our day trip up there saturday.

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on May 22, 2014, 11:48:24 AM
Mudhen I got your subby!

4.gif

Have a 4x8 sheet of steel on its way to gusset it up...sad I'll have to grind away the powder coat.   ::)

Thanks man!