~ ~ Arcade Freaks ~ ~

Started by batman1usa, April 11, 2009, 06:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batman1usa

Looks like we're all on here....   ;D

The two Matrix jedi's and the plumber......

94touring

LOL.  "The Plumber"  Ok now find a avatar that fits that and you're set!

batman1usa

How bout that lil batman the plumber dude

94touring

He needs to be holding a plunger.  Or laying pipe, haha.

Minicop

:D Bahahahaha!! Nice!! So we got myself (Agent Smith), 94touring (Mr. Anderson [Neo]), batman (The Plummer), and gasmini (??) he needs to get on board with us. :D

batman1usa

Holy Smoke Batman 5 people on line  that's a record....

94touring

Actually 8 is the record.  I think we set that on day one.  Imagine what its going to be like with 10 people in here, wow.   ;D

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

Minicop

Hey 94- I played Amira in the arcade and scored 45. I finished the game (I couldn't go beyond level 10) but it would not let me save my score. Ideas?

94touring

Yeah I know.  I just tried to score 44 and then die. 

94touring

By the way your panic room score is probably going to be impossible to beat. 

gasmini

I can't belive no one wants to go duck hunting. ???

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on April 16, 2009, 07:34:31 AM
By the way your panic room score is probably going to be impossible to beat. 

Muahahahaha! Just as I had planned. Well, your Pacman score is impossible to beat! I can't even get to 50,000!

94touring

You think pacman is going to be hard to beat, I think I got up to 400k on tetris. 

Ok duckhunt it is.  Last time I play and scored big it didn't save my score so I lost interest. 

Minicop

I'm not even going to try at Tetris! I don't have that kind of patience!

I will however keep picking away at Pacman. I tell you, one day... you'll get that automated message. ;D

94touring

I finally conquered panic room.  If you can beat my score I'll be impressed.  I don't know how many hours I wasted beating 144, but it was a lot. 

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on April 18, 2009, 10:29:05 AM
I finally conquered panic room.  If you can beat my score I'll be impressed.  I don't know how many hours I wasted beating 144, but it was a lot. 

OK Mr. Anderson.

94touring

Hey by the way I watched the Matrix this weekend.  Haven't seen it in a few years probably. 

94touring

Minicop, check out the new record on pacman!  Whoo hoo. 

Minicop

94- You must have played hide-and-seek a lot as a kid! :D You can really dodge them ghosts!

I'll never be able to break that score. The only way I'd be able to do it is if I could quit my job and just play Pacman full time. I don't think they will let me. :D I still have the second highest score though. I'm the first loser! :D

BTW- you really pissed me off when I got that damn message saying you broke my Panicroom score!! ;D "The unbeatable score" my ass!  :D I'll claim that title in time...... Mr. Anderson.

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on April 18, 2009, 10:29:05 AM

Muahahaha!! ;D Gotcha!! First time up today too!

94touring

Yeah I cringed when I saw the message.  I don't dare see what you scored.  I played it so much to beat you the first time it wasn't even funny. 

gasmini

How do you play Solitaire on here if it doesn't go to full screen? You can't drag & drop a card from one side to the other. Hey maybe I just don't play games well.

batman1usa

>:(  dang it a new competitior drops me from the top of plumber....   :-\  why can't you all leave one of my high scores alone....  WHY ! !
Pick on 94touring (PacMan high score) for a change.

8)