~ ~ Arcade Freaks ~ ~

Started by batman1usa, April 11, 2009, 06:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Minicop

It sure as hell is! I don't have that kind of patience. I'll sit here for 20 minutes playing a game and still won't beat the high score! It's hard for me to sit for that long! I lose interest.

94touring

How long do you think it took me to get the high score on kill the penguin or whatever it is?  Lordy I played that for days.  Its probably why its the most played game, lol.

Minicop

I thought my high score on Billiards wouldn't last a day...I was right!

94touring

I just want everyone to know I've been kicking ass in the arcade.  I encourage anyone to beat my sk8 prison score.   :D

gasmini

I found a new game you should add to the arcade. Its called floater on adultswim.com. Here's the link. http://games.adultswim.com/floater-twitchy-online-game.html  I don't know how or where you find your games at but you could get rid of the solitaire because who can play that one unless you are playing it on a big screen tv ???

94touring

I just noticed solitair being like that.  I'll look into those games and see if I can add them. 

MPlayle

Anyone know if the "Ran out of arrows" is the normal ending to Castle Defender or can you resupply your arrows?

94touring

I just want to let everyone know I now have 50 titles under my belt.  ;D  It wasn't easy wasting that much time but I did it. 

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on August 17, 2009, 04:24:46 PM
I just want to let everyone know I now have 50 titles under my belt.  ;D  It wasn't easy wasting that much time but I did it. 

:D Too bad you don't get paid for it.