A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Quote from: MiniDave on January 28, 2015, 04:15:37 PM
but I know by early Feb we'll be scraping ice and shivering again..... :(

Well, I certainly hope so.

Good morning from Maine.

But supposed to hit 30 this afternoon and 36 tomorrow.  Along with more snow, of course... ::)

Jims5543

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Mudhen

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on January 29, 2015, 05:59:10 AM
I'm in Montreal today.  It's 7.

Montreal is a cool city, I was there in 2011 for the F1 race, I think you can travel all over the city underground using the Metro and a tunnel network.

I want to go back for another race, I am just waiting for Mercedes to stop dominating so there might actually be a race.*

*although Montreal last years was one of the 3 races where Mercedes let down its drivers with huge brake problems and a Red Bull car own instead.

Edit, this is a pic thread.

Forza Micheal.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

jeff10049

Quote from: Mudhen on January 29, 2015, 05:02:01 AM
Quote from: MiniDave on January 28, 2015, 04:15:37 PM
but I know by early Feb we'll be scraping ice and shivering again..... :(

Well, I certainly hope so.

Good morning from Maine.

But supposed to hit 30 this afternoon and 36 tomorrow.  Along with more snow, of course... ::)

Wuss

Mudhen

Jims5543

What, does everyone on here have Bini's too?

I must have missed the memo.

Jims5543

We had to run over to the beach to visit a customers house.

After that we ran over to a little place over on the beach side, grabbed some egg sandwiches and went out to the beach to have breakfast before heading to the next job.

This was our view, we knew the surf was up, everywhere we went there were people with surfboards running around heading to he beach.

Jims5543

MiniDave

Yeah, we're supposed to have those temps by Monday.....

Hey Canada! Shut the damn door!
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

jeff10049

Quote from: Jims5543 on January 30, 2015, 05:44:06 AM

You have 60 days to comply. lol

(edit) Also I think you need to fly or work on airplanes to be here ;D

MtyMous

Yeah. This forum should be called "Minis and Aviation"

Jims5543

I will never understand this, ever, no amount of explaining will convince me this is cool. Hey!! Lets put 6" tires on 10" rims then camber them so you only ride on 1/2" of them.

But, I look cool... right?

I know this car is airbagged and can will most likely ride higher (it is in its rest position) I just do not understand how this is cool. Unless aggravating enthusiasts is cool then I guess I have been had. 

We did a impromptu run to Orlando yesterday morning and spend the day at Universal Studios. We figured it would be quiet Superbowl weekend, it was not horrible but busier than expected.

It appears the Garden of Allah is going away. We shall see:

Back to the Future prop car.

There is a Joke here, a friend of mine who is a Sheriff Deputy, sent me a disturbing Shrek Video, I saw Shrek and died laughing, I sent him this pic and thanked him for ruining me for life.

This is a VERY disturbing video and not for children at all. NSFW Not safe for anything.  Not Safe period.

My friend and I joke around with each other sending disturbing pictures comments etc..  He is a cool car guy friend I have known since he worked for me one summer about 7 years ago where we became friends and keep in touch to this day.

Click at your own risk and I am not responsible for the trauma this might cause.
http://youtu.be/yDSDoGVkvNQ

94touring

Yeah that yellow car is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. 

MiniDave

Well, once you got the "stance" all the way to the ground, you had to do something to differentiate yourself from all the other pavement draggers.

If you want to see what they do in Japan now, take a look at this......

I showed my students this clip and they were gobsmacked, they had never seen any of this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQptfdSCdhs

Yes, those yellow things are in fact the exhaust pipes, and yes, some of them are in the passenger compartment.

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MtyMous

It's called Bosozoku
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnwK8W4ZT9o

Bosozoku is often mistakenly called "VIP", but VIP is more of your luxury cars with low stance and mile to outrageous camber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4hDJrNKigU

None of the above appeals to me. The insane camber is obnoxious to me. Aggressive camber is one thing. But if you are reducing the footprint that much, you have lost track in my opinion.

Jims5543

Mrs5543's grandfather (far right) and her grandmother when they got married in the 40's.

Hubba hubba...

Jims5543

Quote from: jeff10049 on January 31, 2015, 12:27:00 PM
Quote from: Jims5543 on January 30, 2015, 05:44:06 AM

You have 60 days to comply. lol

(edit) Also I think you need to fly or work on airplanes to be here ;D

sorry, you are going to have to just like my E30 and call it a day.  No Bini for me at the moment.

94touring

So WillieB sent me a congratulations for making captain.   Really cool and funny gift.   

Jims5543

Very cool WillieB!! Congrats again Captain Dan.

Jims5543

The dirty girls got a bath yesterday... look at the rims on the mini, she got some miles on her....

94touring

Yeah I put a few miles on my truck this week too.