A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dmulder

Yes I saw that. I ended up buying some cheap braided airline cable to replace my throttle cable until I make a big enough order from mini spares again to justify the shipping.
"In like a lamb, Out like a lion."

MiniDave

Was that the old shoestring tied to the carb solution? ;D
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

Had to go out and do a few jobs Saturday to get ahead for today.  Took the 12 y/o with me. He did good. I ended up stopping off and getting the Mini prism pole which is only 3' tall, much easier for the lad to use.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Mudhen

I was poking around on some sites today that made me think of you...not the shemale ones, the surveyor ones.  I need a telescoping pole!

8.gif

I'm going to start doing my rollcage one of these days - thought it would be really cool if I could get something that would measure an angle AND telescope out.  For example, the back diagonals from the main hoop to the rear floor.  If I could get in one shot that it's a 35deg angle and 4' 3 3/16" long that would make cutting the tube and fish mouth at the right angle pretty slick.

But I'm not finding anything...

Jims5543

Something like this?

Look into carpenter type of measuring tools I think you will find what you are looking for.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Dmulder

"In like a lamb, Out like a lion."

Jims5543

New picture I purchased for the hallway bathroom.

Made a new friend, I surveyed his home Wednesday, I am trying to get him to meet my buddy Kevin and I when we meet up for beers. Kevin owns a E30 M3.

Hopefully this guy will drive his E30 out too.

My sons house has nothing on the walls, he had this calendar at the office he had been hanging on to. Mrs5543 took it, ordered some frames and made him some pictures for the walls of his house.

tsumini

Jim nice E30 M3. is that Henna red. Kinda think not but...

Jims5543

Not sure, I think the official color is Hellrot, IIRC.

The one we are restoring is that same color. I will check the color code on it.

tsumini

Yeah IIRC Henna red was slightly orangish.  I remember it because a salesman tried valiantly to persuade me to buy a henna red 325e but I bought the silver one in stead.

94touring

We bought a 70s style fondue pot last week and put it to work last night.

Jims5543

Mudhen

:D

Looks like a cozy dinner for 2.  Just Dan and underwear man.

94touring

Jims5543

Mudhen

Jims5543

Going out on a limb, Bills dad on the right?

Oh and you suck.

94touring

Yeah Hader 1.0 .  We went to dinner with his daughter (not pictured) to this hibachi place where the chef has been cooking for them for 20+ years.   Some snl skits came from their experiences there.

94touring

Not very nice of the silver car.  Also not sure why the handicap truck didn't park at any one of the handicap spots in the employee lot at the airport that go unused and are a hike closer. 

John Gervais

Maybe the handicapped person wasn't driving the truck that day.
- Pave the Bay -

MPlayle

To me it looks like the white truck is not in an actual parking spot and the silver car is in a properly lined spot in front of one of the loading doors.

94touring

He isn't properly parked but still a jerk move. 

94touring

I typically park where the silver car is.  I only go for certain ends.  Picky parker syndrome.

MPlayle

Think of it as "karma" for the jerk that boxed you in that other time.