awfully dead lately

Started by 94touring, June 20, 2009, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on July 23, 2009, 07:30:18 PM
Yes the only guy thats allowed to be a total jerk around here is me.  All other unfriendly types will be brought out and stoned in public.   :-*

Hey Mr. Anderson! I'm the Smith here! I'm the ass! ;D Stay in your corner of the Matrix! :D

Note to self,

Do not call a Prius the "G" word.

Thanks,
-Self

Minicop

:D Yeah, no kidding! I think that guy needs to get laid more or get a girlfriend, haha. And quit taking small things so seriously. Oh well, no feelings hurt. I had a good time with my girlfriend last night ;D, that's all that matters to me. (She's Japanese 8))

joltfreak

Quote from: 481 on July 24, 2009, 01:57:53 PM
Note to self,

Do not call a Prius the "G" word.

Thanks,
-Self

Don't forget not to use the J.C. word as well! ::)
check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

Quote from: joltfreak on July 25, 2009, 09:27:53 AM

[/quote]

I saw that as well  ::), the more I go to the MM message board the more I realize that the actual information about Minis is scarce. Seems like it's not stop bickering. Is there even an actual admin that even keeps up with that board?! If I where an admin over there I would have locked "Sicko" a loooonng time ago, drives me nuts seeing threads like that. I want to get on there to read about Minis and other Mini related things. Sure random OT stuff is ok, OT keeps the board fresh and most of them are fine, but I mean jeebus riced (see what I did there) what's the point in the non-stop political/religious/whatever debates?

I guess maybe I'm just to young to understand. Oh well.....I'm just happy because I own a Mini and I drive it to work every day, even in the 105 degree Texas heat. And I LOVE every second of it.  ;D

94touring

Hence why I started this website.  Plus I have it nicely organized so people don't have to sift through the garbage.  It would be nice to eventually get that kind of traffic here though minus the mud slinging.  And if there is mud slinging Joltfreak and Myself are one click away from removing the mud. 

Quote from: 94touring on July 25, 2009, 11:20:16 AM
Hence why I started this website.  Plus I have it nicely organized so people don't have to sift through the garbage.  It would be nice to eventually get that kind of traffic here though minus the mud slinging.  And if there is mud slinging Joltfreak and Myself are one click away from removing the mud. 

I like it!  :D

I wonder if I would get banned over there for sporting a restorationmini.com signature bar....Hmmmmmm

94touring

I have it in my signature and haven't been banned yet or warned.  I try to plug as much as possible to get the word out. 

Whenever I get the chance I'll make a simple little signature bar, no guarantees that it will look any good!  ;)

Here ya go, I made this one real quick out of the website header. Is that ok with you 94? I'll make a better one when I get the time.

If anybody wants to use it the code is (replace the "(" with "[" ) : (IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/ryan481/Page_1-3.jpg[/IMG]

94touring

Yeah knock yourself out man.  :)  Fine by me. 

Minicop

Quote from: 481 on July 25, 2009, 10:59:25 AM
Quote from: joltfreak on July 25, 2009, 09:27:53 AM

I guess maybe I'm just to young to understand. Oh well.....I'm just happy because I own a Mini and I drive it to work every day, even in the 105 degree Texas heat. And I LOVE every second of it.  ;D
[/quote]

:D Exactly! We can talk about this here like adults. Big difference.

Willie_B

It looks like I am not the only one getting tired of the BS over there. All the more reason to hang out here instead.

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on July 25, 2009, 11:20:16 AM

Good Mr. Anderson. If you need any help kickin' some ass let me know. I can't stand jackasses.

Joltfreak, don't attrack the ass clowns over here. I'll have to arrest them.

94touring

Yeah if I ever get busy enough that I need to get more staff and setup a restorationmini police department, then we'll get some more moderators.  :) 

I did just get a part time job working at the airline I was interviewing to fly for last year.  Instead of flying their jets I get to throw bags around, lol.  How sad.  I get to wait for 130 pilots to come off furlough before I stand a chance.  Funny thing is I did the same thing while going through flight college....threw bags and worked on minis.  Flew for 2 years professionally and right back where I was 3 years ago.  Life is wierd like that sometimes I guess.   

joltfreak

i'm just be happy that i'm still working! i know a bunch of my buddies that aren't that lucky

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

Minicop

:D Ok. I can be "The Forum Cop."

Throw bags? What does that mean?

Quote from: Minicop on July 25, 2009, 09:35:17 PM
:D Ok. I can be "The Forum Cop."

Throw bags? What does that mean?

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's talking about the luggage!  ;)

Minicop

Lol. Ohh, ok. Those guys made me miss a connecting flight once. Was sitting there for 45 minutes waiting for the luggage to go on. I was flying back home from Tokyo and I was on "transfer flight # 2" trying to get to PDX! I was about to go on the runway and hitch hike!

It's not great, but it gets the point across.  :)

I went ahead and used the MINI logo because it's what you're using now. Is this permanent or are you going to change it to the Mini logo?

94touring

Hey that looks good!  And yes, its permanant, unless I decide to become unlazy and change things. 

batman1usa

Is there therapy for that unlazy thing you speak of?  If so don't tell my wife.  She will drug me with it and make me a slave to her chores.  :-[

94touring

Just updated my sig on MM. 

Quote from: batman1usa on July 28, 2009, 01:30:24 PM
Is there therapy for that unlazy thing you speak of?  If so don't tell my wife.  She will drug me with it and make me a slave to her chores.  :-[

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  :D Batman you crack me up.

Hey 94, I'm not to savy with HTML, but isn't there a way to make the image "clickable" to make it bring you right to the sight? (I'm to lazy to Google these things) If you know how, let me know what the code is so I can add that to my sig on MM.

Edit: I just saw your sig on MM and you DO have it clickable! Gimme that code!  ;D

94touring

What I did was insert image in the profile editor, then right clicked on the picture and hit add link.