Redoing some web design

Started by 94touring, May 28, 2009, 10:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

The homepage is coming along, now I just have to work on the other pages.  If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

Minicop

It looks great 94! I had to do a double take when I first came in the front door! For a second I thought I was in the wrong site! :D The only problem I see is the abnormally high Pacman score that seem to be inpenetrable. ;D Haha.

94touring

I was tempted to put that in the news section on the side.  "94touring still undefeated at pacman".  Haha.

batman1usa

hEY Notice the changes to the sight.   ;D  WTG  Neo

xcc_rider

Hmmmmm, redoing the website the same day as MM huh? No competition between you two is there?  :D

Same as above, I had to do a double take on the Home Page and look for my links. Looks good.  dan

94touring

OH are they really?  LOL.  Didn't know that, but thought I'd try and liven it up a little since it was kinda bland.  I don't want it to get confusing like MM though.  So many clicks to get to the center of the lolly pop...

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

I forgot how tricky it is to do forms that are functional and actually email me the info people submit.  Plus to complicate things this template uses a style sheet, so took me forever to make the form legible to anyone.     

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on May 29, 2009, 07:38:41 AM
I was tempted to put that in the news section on the side.  "94touring still undefeated at pacman".  Haha.

You know, that would be kind of cool! 8) Mabey you could put something about the arcade in the front page.

"Forum Boss, is the unbeatable champ at Pacman! However he is the boss and has the key to the safe :-* "

"Batman, the plumber who lost is wrench is having a hard time finding the Draino!" (just joking ;D )

" 481... well, Four ate one, nuff said :D "

"Gasmini, can you fill me up with premium please? Do I get the I know you discount? ;D "

OK, I'll stop now. Really though, that would be kind of cool though. Mabey select a couple of the most played games and put their progress on the front page. A first, second, and third place score for example. :)

94touring

There I put a little blurb about the arcade.     

Minicop-

How about "Four ate WON".

LOL This site is great!  ;D