Mini Meet North pre-registration deadline is only a week away!

Started by joltfreak, May 15, 2009, 07:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joltfreak

Mini Meet North is only a month away! The pre-registration deadline is May 22nd (less than a week away!), which means all completed pre-registration forms it has to be postmarked, in the mail by then. With pre-registration you will be able to order the limited edition Mini Meet North/dooder event shirts and you could be entered in for one of our biggest prizes (over $1000 in value!), It will also help us out immensely with the planning. Note, if you can't come but would like one of our limited edition Mini Meet North/dooder shirts, you can order them directly from www.dooderwear.com , there's the same deadline of May 22nd.

One of the questions that came up is :
Q: How much is it if i want to attend MMN but with only as a spectator because I'm mini-less or my mini won't be ready by then?
A: Well since you will not be able to drive your mini then all pay is $40 (associate fee) which will allow you access to all the MMN has to offer except the on track and driving events.

Time's flying, it's coming quick, get your campsite or hotel reservations in ASAP as they are filling up!
Also sign up for our newsletter to be kept in the loop on what's happening (sign up at www.minimeetnorth.com or email me).
We are still accepting sponsorships and items for the auction. Contact me if you're interested minimeetnorth(at)gmail.com

Mini regards,
Tamer (joltfreak)
Organizer/Host
check out the official website for updates!!!!!