here is my updated listing. SOLD

Started by sparetimetoys, September 25, 2014, 11:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparetimetoys

this is what I put on minimania and a couple of craigslist sites.  I stuck with the $2750 price

I need to sell my project due to family issues. It is one of the earliest mini I know of. I have gone thru the mess of getting the title work done and it has a clear Texas Title in my name so you will not have the fun with the DMV. I have the cert showing build date of Jan 12 1960 and ship date of jan 27 1960. I have printed off from the 59 registary the body mods done to early 60 minis and mine is pre mods. I have printed off the service letters that show dealer mods that should have been done and for some reason mine didnt get them. (I.E. inner A pnls.) I am including all the parts I have with it. The right door was reskinned by Dan at Restoration Mini in Tulsa due to a crease I couldnt get to work out to my satisfaction. It has included but not installed a new A pnl. Right wing, and Bonnet. I have 2 850 engine and trans that go with it. The one that came with the car had the big head dual carbs and header, the other one has the stock manifolds. Both would be best to be gone through just to be safe. It comes with 2 of the early square top radiators. For the best way to see more than whats here check my thread for the car at restorationmini.com its under project old dog. If you have any questions the best way to reach me is by email at sparetimetoys@verizon.net It will come with the stand its on that puts it at a nice working level. It will roll just fine just not on the tires that are on it so bring some when you pick it up. I almost forgot NO third party checks or sending more money so I can give the extra to your brother in law or any of the other usual scams please.
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

Willie_B

Good luck with the sale. Hate to see it go but if you are like me if it's still around it will be a distraction of time and funds.

sparetimetoys

It is what it is. I hope it goes quick. Once things get all settled in there is always more toys out there. Momma says next time get something driveable so we can have fun right away.  20.gif
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.