looked at a shop today

Started by 94touring, May 11, 2009, 05:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

1700 square feet, an office, small show room up front, and bathroom.  Perfect for like 15 minis to work on.   ;D 

So the deal is this, me and a friend are going 50/50 into renting this place, setting up a paint booth, and I'll be working on minis while he uses the office space and possible playing with his BINI's.  As of right now it looks like I have a bit of a deal in the works to start painting shells for a guy that's going to keep me busy.  Aside from that I plan to find cars to fix up and flip.  While I'm waiting on our paint booth to get setup there is another guy a few blocks down the road that offered his booth to use at my disposal when I need it.  Things are looking pretty good!

Minicop

Exellent!!  :) a show room huh? You could place a nice Mini in the window to attract costomers. It would surley grab my attention. So... What are you going to name your little shop?  ;D How 'bout: Neo Minis.  :D Or how about: Mini-licious, Fly-by Mini, Rally Mini? I think they sound cool! 8) You got me all excited about this and I have nothing to do with it! :D

94touring

The showroom was more of a front area that you wouldn't be able to get a car to.  What I need to do is get my pickup out here and restored and use it for advertisement.  I was thinking something like RM Autobody, which keeps it broad but at the same times means restorationmini. 

batman1usa

How about "I want Batman's awesome project car for starters" shop?   ;D

Now that would be a REAL Restoration Mini Challenge

:o

JD

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

Quote from: batman1usa on May 12, 2009, 08:39:45 AM

JD

In my best Dr. Evil impression "how about noooo". 

Spent the day working between the two projects I have at the moment.  I'm sore and thristy.  Pics shortly after I relax. 

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on May 12, 2009, 02:55:26 PM
Quote from: batman1usa on May 12, 2009, 08:39:45 AM

JD

In my best Dr. Evil impression "how about noooo". 

Spent the day working between the two projects I have at the moment.  I'm sore and thristy.  Pics shortly after I relax. 

So, your two wives beatin' you down huh? Thay are jelouse because you spend so much time with Minis! :D RM Autobody huh? Interesting. Next question ;D : What type of design are you thinking of going with for signage? Are you going to put a Mini in the logo at all, have you thought of any of this yet?

So when I get back to the states, I am going to have to bring my beastie by and you can play with it for a while. 8) I want a new paintjob. Same color I have now, but with mabey a little more sparkle in it. 

94touring

Mmm haven't really thought about logo yet.  I could go with the wings and just put RM in the middle or something with autobody over the top.