We've been getting more traffic

Started by 94touring, May 07, 2009, 09:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

I just noticed we hit the 8 people on at one time mark again, that big news! LOL.  Had I been on at the time it would have been a whopping 9.  Had several new registrants this week too and still need to add a couple new people to the featured cars page. 

Minicop

Nice! 8) Before I opened this post I though you were talking about vehicular traffic! :D Damn! I need to stop taking work home with me! :D I'm waiting for that guy who will smash your damn Pacman score! Mr. Anderson. ;D

batman1usa

8)  He's the pit boss, I think people are afraid to break his score.  If I could I would though just to keep him trying.

OH but let me get a high score and the whole site comes on board to take a crack at it... and usually I go down.  >:(  with dignity.

If it gets much busier in here I'm gonna get a lawnchair and watch from my porch.

OK off to find a different game to get high score on.

You guys keep up

94touring

Quote from: Minicop on May 07, 2009, 11:46:55 PM
Nice! 8) Before I opened this post I though you were talking about vehicular traffic! :D Damn! I need to stop taking work home with me! :D I'm waiting for that guy who will smash your damn Pacman score! Mr. Anderson. ;D

Its never going to happen! 

Minicop

94touring

Holy smokes, up to 10 people!   ;D

Minicop

The site is getting famous now! ;D Were all going to be rich!!!....... :o ..... Oh.. wait a minute, I guess that parts not true. :D Wrong kind of famous. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going back to my trailer now. Call me when you're ready to start filming for the next scene, and have someone bring me a lemonaide will ya!  :D

joltfreak

you can't beat a good thing!!!!! ;)
check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

batman1usa

8)  In case you guys are looking for me I'll be headed to Texas today to pick up a combine.  Gonna make the most of furlough and help a friend/cousen out with harvest if it doesn't rain.  So if your looking for me  ??? not sure why you would be... but just in case.   >:(

Boomer Sooner ! ! ! ![/b]