Internet!

Started by 94touring, May 07, 2009, 10:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

I'm offically back online 100% now.  Thanks goodness.  So the couple guys who submitted projects will get their projects hosted soon.  Saturday I go pick up the new mini I bought.  I'm also sorta half running a company, or managing some things, so I've been and will continue to be busy with that.  Also in the process of opening up a shop in the future if all goes as planned. 

Minicop

Oo, oo, oo, a new Mini?!?!  ;D Can we see some pics?

You want to open up a shop huh? Like a Mini shop? More details man! ;D

batman1usa

:)  You haven't seen his new mini?  He bought it before he left AZ and it was waiting on him pretty much when he got settled in his new home.
  I think there are some pics in Gallery eh Dan?

94touring

There is one pic in the gallery, and I go and get the car tomorrow. 

Yes mini shop.  As a matter of fact I looked at a paint booth today and called on a shop with car bay and office.  As of right now its probably going to be kinda low key/under the table/hobby shop. 

batman1usa

does this low key shop need a really good project car to test it's ability?  Make you a nice trade for your current project.   ;D

94touring

Quote from: batman1usa on May 08, 2009, 01:57:59 PM
does this low key shop need a really good project car to test it's ability?  Make you a nice trade for your current project.   ;D

Well I have a project truck out in OK that I'd use, so I'll have to pass.  Plus the car I just got is going to fund rent when it sells.  But I'll surely work on projects for people for some green cash. 

joltfreak

Man, i wish you lived closer... >:(
check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

This friend of mine here in NC is into BINI's just as bad as I am into the classic's.  Our plan is to work on both in this shop.  If anyone see's any "easy" non batman type projects along the east coast please let me know.  We are in buying mode.