Tried out a new painting system this week.

Started by 94touring, April 01, 2014, 06:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MtyMous

That looks awesome. Might be a bit more expensive for the liners and lids, but you should save on cleaning cost and time. I like that it vacuums the excess out of the gun to make cleaning the gun a lot faster.

94touring

I used it on the white roof the other day.  It's really nice.  I have smaller cups too which are great, plus holding the gun upside down without spilling it in my face is a nice perk.

jedduh01

Blown away by the videos.

Prepping- keeping clean- and cleanup are SOO time consuming.

Proper professional equipment for the shop.  You have enough paint flowing to justify the equipment!

94touring

The measuring liners are sweet too.  Instead of mixing in a cup and transferring.   Built in strainers.   It's legit.

jedduh01

Actually looked at the costs of this system -- NOT TOO BAD ! considering you would be eliminating the measuring cups and other cleanup solvents and stuff from your setup.

If i enjoyed spraying paint  and doing sanding and bodywork - I would be sold.

Once your setup-  snap and go!

Nicholasupton

I use the 3m PPS system in my shop, loved it as soon as I switched over. Just pull the filter in the lid if using polyester primers as they are often to thick to flow through. I have all three sizes in my shop, use the smallest one for the job to keep the cost and waste down.

94touring

I noticed that Nic, I removed the filters for filler primer.