I'll be gone

Started by 94touring, April 24, 2009, 01:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

I am moving from Arizona to North Carolina tomorrow and I'll be on the road for several days and then without internet for tne next few weeks I would imagine.  So see you guys then I guess.  In the meantime Joltfreak is the global mod in charge of all the action.  Anyone trying to register to the forum will have to wait for my approval once I get back online. 

joltfreak

I HAVE ALL THE POWER NOW!!!!!!!BHAAAAHAAHAA! ;)
check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

I'm in Deming New Mexico and I'm going to sleep!  Packed all our stuff by 3 in the afternoon then drove 4 hours. 

MD-IN-UK

Well let me be the first to welcome you to the "East Coast". Where about in NC do you plan on taking up residence?

Just so Ya know, we have a club called Mid Atlantic Minis homed in southeast VA. Hampton Roads for those who may not know what else to call it.

Maybe we'll meet someday face to face!!!
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN

94touring

I'm moving back to Wilmington NC after being away for the past 6 years.  Lived there for 13 already.  Currently sitting in Monroe Lousinana at a Days Inn.  Only casualty so far on the trip was my mini's front plate got blasted off by a large piece of shredded rubber in the road. 

94touring

In Atlanta Georgia now. 

Did the dumbest thing in the longest time, maybe my whole life.....put 87 pump into the diesel truck!  Stupid green pump, green handle, green worn out button I couldn't read.  I got about ten gallons into it before I realized what I was doing.  Thought maybe it wasn't enough to hurt it but it broke down in the middle of a mega busy intersection anyways.  Had to call the police to block traffic for me and the whole nine yards.  The Penske service station was literally 5 miles down the road and I got a quick tow over and fixed up.  Aside from major embarresment it could have been a lot worse I suppose.  I'm lucky I didn't get hit in the intersection, it was pretty bad to say the least.  The guys there were super helpfull and nice though.  The whole group of them even took turns getting pictures beside the mini. 

xcc_rider

Must have been one of those BP stations. Green everything! Don't feel bad, I have a friend that put diesel into his new 4runner in Colorado. Dealer said no problem, go ahead and drive it. Well it didn't last that long either.  dan

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

Made it in last night.  Staying at an Aunt and Uncle's untill we get moved into our place tomorrow.  Glad that drive it over!  No internet there till next week though. 

batman1usa

Hey Captain D,
  Glad to hear you made it.  Sounds like it was quite the drive. 

94touring

Finished unpacking and settling in last night.  It's still going to be a week before the cable company makes their way out here.  Till then I'll be forced to steal poor reception from someone nearby with an unsecured network.   ;)

Minicop

You moved?!?! Damn! I've been gone for too long. I'll have to catch up! :D