4 lenders later

Started by 94touring, July 07, 2012, 09:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

I haven't been working on the truck at all lately, instead I've been getting denied by banks left and right to get a home loan.  Try explaining pilot pay and hours worked to these pencil necks.  It looks as though I'm finally in the clear and get to buy a place I'm after.  Updates in another month!

Willie_B

We start demo this week on an OLD house to remove it, then construction on the replacement. I will be the GC so there goes my spare time for the next 6-8 months. Just a few things to do to get my car back togeather from the steering rack replacement. Now that the garage has an window AC I can git r done.

94touring

MiniGene

Congrats!  Just make sure whatever you get has a bitchin' garage.

94touring

I'm going simple this time, considering since I have the shop at my disposal.  I'm buying a condo in a highrise with a killer view.  I'm gone enough I don't want the upkeep of a house.  This is very affordable, sweet location, and tons of amenities.  Lots of money left over to play with my car addiction too lol. 

joltfreak

Congrats on getting your new place!!!
check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

Not official yet, still a hoop or two to get through but I think all the major roadblocks are out of the way. 

MiniGene

Sounds swanky!  Is it in Tulsa...? I don't remember too many high rises when I drove through there a couple of times in the late 90s.

94touring

Suppose to close the 14th or so of August.  Yeah theres a few tall buildings down there.  I'm on the 13th floor with the west view of the river.  The other side of the building has the city view.  My place comes with a "private laundry room" on the 9th floor.  I get two washers and two dryers to myself in this locked room...don't ask me how, but thats part of the deal.  Tons of amenities, even a tanning bed so I'll be golden all year now lol.

MiniGene

Nice view!  Don't forget to wear a sock, sun burn on your dong is no good.  :o

94touring

Mudhen

Sounds like a great place - I'd love to live in a condo and have a shop somewhere so I wouldn't have to waste time on upkeep of the house.  But at this point with 3 kids it probably wouldn't be too practical.

And I find that welding in the nude keeps my skin pretty tan... :o

Congrats and good luck!

94touring

Yeah with me being gone as much as I am with my job, as much as i'd love a house, the upkeep becomes an issue. 

batman1usa

Quote from: MiniGene on July 13, 2012, 09:12:37 PM
Nice view!  Don't forget to wear a sock, sun burn on your dong is no good.  :o

An iPod sock does the trick for me.   ;D

94touring

Signed and bought it yesterday morning.  That was trickier than installing a new rear end on the pickup!

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on August 16, 2012, 05:33:17 PM
Signed and bought it yesterday morning.  That was trickier than installing a new rear end on the pickup!

4.gif

Must be a weight off your shoulders!

94touring

Indeed, plus I'm no longer a nomadic homeless guy.   ;D

Willie_B

Super. Enjoy the view, and the no yardwork part also.

biketesting

Disregard all the above text, it is flatulence (still)