Restorataion Mini image?

Started by Willie_B, March 08, 2012, 11:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willie_B

It has suggested that there be a sticker or t-shirt for this site. I am not artisticly inclined so no help from me.

The only idea I had is maybe a mini in a field that starts at the lower part of the car as a mess in the ground, then as you go higher up the car it gets in better and better condition till it is all shiney by the top. Or front to back with the same idea. With the website name surrounding that.

Just my idea. Anybody else have any ideas?

94touring

I like that idea.  We had something similar on operationmini, which was a car half rusted and half finished.  I'm no graphic designer or artsy, so anyone who can create the best design I'll use it. 

94touring

No one huh?  Guess this means I gotta learn some graphic design. 

macmanron

1966 Austin Cooper S,1965 Morris Mini Minor Traveller, 1965 Triumph TR4A, 1965 Triumph Spitfire(project)

94touring

That would be great, thanks!  Your karma was negative one I just noticed..pissing people off?  Haha

94touring

macmanron

been crazy around here. will try to work on something.
1966 Austin Cooper S,1965 Morris Mini Minor Traveller, 1965 Triumph TR4A, 1965 Triumph Spitfire(project)

94touring

Oh no biggie, I had actually forgot till I was weeding through post and was like HEY. 

94touring

Dooder worked up a new logo.  Once I get home will put it in place.  I like it! 

Willie_B

Just noticed the new image. I like it.  4.gif