If you didn't notice we were down for a day

Started by 94touring, March 27, 2011, 09:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Still running a couple updates, one of which didn't go so well.  All back up now, pretty sure we didn't lose any post. 

London Dry

I like the new red look. Goes really well with Steve's 1988 Resto. I think once a member gets their Mini finished, you should give them a celebratory week of their car's color as the site's color theme.

Someday, that would be BRG for moi :-)
Dana Jones
95 SPI

94touring

Hey Dana in the upper right hand corner of the page you can actually select any color you like.  Thats actually what fubared me for a day, trying to update that theme.  I ended up staying with the old version. 

London Dry

Right. Thanks, Dan. Did you make the default color theme dark red over the weekend when you were doing site maintenance? Or did my browser select that on its own? BTW, the site is MUCH faster for me.
Dana Jones
95 SPI

94touring

I changed it to red as the default when I was screwing with things.  Good to hear its been consistently fast, I've spent lots of time tweaking.  Part of growing pains of an expanding website I guess.  2 years this month I believe. 

MiniGene

macmanron

1966 Austin Cooper S,1965 Morris Mini Minor Traveller, 1965 Triumph TR4A, 1965 Triumph Spitfire(project)