Merry Christmas

Started by batman1usa, December 03, 2010, 05:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batman1usa

4.gif  just wanted to post something so I did.

Oh and I still want a classic mini.  Wife bought new house so that all i have to say about that. 
4 people family = 3 bedroom 1600 sq ft or so

2 people family = 4 bedroom 2900 sq ft or so

I'm confused  8.gif

I remodel just as well as I rebuild classic mini's.   50.gif

Oh yeah and I forgot my password a long time ago... been lurking as guest so now decided to get new password.

I could store your classic mini in Oklahoma for small fee and keep it drivin regularly.

Thank you for your time.

God Bless America and Merry Christmas to all

JD

94touring

Hey man nice to see you around.

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

batman1usa

Headed to Mexico City   :-\  Monday back Tuesday.... 

Moving all my Hotwheels to the new house.  Took a load today and just finished loading the Mini full again for tomorrow trip.   I just told my wife I must have 10,000 dollars just in the small collection I have here.   4.gif  I have a good friend that has OVER 150,000 hotwheels loose and carded all logged in 4 5" thick 3 ring binders and on computer.  NO they are not all dollar cars either.  It's a hobby that can be VERY VERY addicting and expensive.

Poorboy stew for supper. 

1 more year to pay on the Mini then it goes to my oldest daughter then Batman get new Mini  ;D

Yes I must have a classic mini.  Is that red one for sale again yet?  Darn I wish I had that one still.

batman1usa

:-X :-X

bought myself an iPhone IV yesterday for Christmas   4.gif  I say I never figure this thing out.

OH  32g boys

Radio Shack $249.00
I'm in the loop, now if I could just figure out my iTunes password.   22.gif

94touring

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

batman1usa

Just got back from Mexico City  9.gif.  Interesting place to say the least.  Seen 5 Bini's but no mini's and several hundred vw beetles.