Classic Mini Parts for sale

Started by MiniDave, September 21, 2022, 09:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

A friend is clearing out his garage, most of the stuff was removed from his race car before it became a race car so it's in good shape.....a few things in particular caught my eye.

Wasn't someone looking for a good 2 spoke Mk1 steering wheel? He has a nice one

He mostly has mechanical parts - for example a set of SU H2's, a Weber 40 DCOE that looks almost unused, several alternators including one brand new, and a bunch of misc stuff.'

He has a remote gearchange box from an Austin America - it would need to be rebuilt of course.

Oh and a complete set of glass for a MK1 including the pop out rear windows which looked to be in great shape.

If you're interested in something call or text Mike Jones at 816-223-6740. I'm happy to go get and hold onto something to be picked up later, but if you need shipping work that out with Mike.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

tmsmini

I would be interested in the steering wheel. I got one a while back, but it needs major refurbishment.
Just saw the phone number.

MiniDave

Tell him I gave you the number.....
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

BruceK

If you don't mind sharing, please let me know what he's asking for the Mk I steering wheel. I've got a Morris one in very good shape and I'm wondering what it's worth.
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

tmsmini

Will let you know when I hear back.
Terry