wanted Hs2 carb inlet elbow 27H1389

Started by tsumini, May 23, 2021, 12:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsumini

Usual parts suppliers )MM Minisport Minispares 7ent Moss) don't have/list. Somerford "Available to Customer Order" whatever that means. Ill call, Monday.
So if any one has one extra I would like to buy. Thinking $10-15 without seeing any listings.

MiniDave

Good luck, I'm looking for a similar bit for an HS4 and/or Hif38....I would think there would be tons of these around from all the guys who went to pancake filters or K&Ns
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

cstudep

MiniDave

Thanks Paul, I sent them a note to see if the one they have will work on an HIF38 too - I think they're the same but I want to make sure.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

cstudep

No problem, one would assume that since the intake side of the carb is similar enough that a single intake works for 1.5 and 1.75 carbs that the other side of the carb would also be the same. But who knows.

tsumini

Got one from Nick Rogers in UK. about $30 with Postage and exchange fee. Had to troll Mk1 forum and 1959 Min Register forums.

Quote from: MiniDave on May 23, 2021, 03:18:17 PM
Good luck, I'm looking for a similar bit for an HS4 and/or Hif38....I would think there would be tons of these around from all the guys who went to pancake filters or K&Ns
Quite a few listed on ebay UK. USA ebay not so much.

cstudep

Yeah I have found all sorts of things I need on ebay UK, unfortunately most wont ship to the US.

Glad you were able to find what you needed.