setting up the garage

Started by 94touring, June 03, 2010, 05:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Finally have the rest of the house where I want it and now working on the garage.  Today was putting up peg board and throwing the tools on it.  Yesterday I bought a new air compressor and this weekend I plan on building a work table and finish organizing my crap.  Eventually I'd like to put some more outlets in there and I need to setup my vent system for paint. 

MPlayle

Congrats!  Soon you'll be back to restoring Minis in you usual "madman" style - working at a frenzied pace.

Someday, I may do something of that nature.  (If the project I would like to undertake is still available: a Mini Marcos GT - road version.)

Other things always seem to come first.

94touring

;D yep I'm one step closer to having things setup for madman paced restores.  Going on vacation first part of July and then should be able to get my pickup here and have enough money to buy some more parts for it.  In the meantime I'm going to enjoy setting up the shop.

94touring

Got my table built today.   4.gif  Took the picture with my new blackberry.   4.gif

94touring

Today with the help of a friend installed some extra outlets on two 20amp breakers and a 220volt for a used oven I bought.  Next is buying the blast cabinet and then I'll have my powder coat system in place to start refurbing pickup parts!  I'm pretty happy with extra outlets and more breakers.  Before with my shop lights and everything running I was tripping the breaker like crazy.