Brexit Effects

Started by MiniDave, November 23, 2020, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cstudep

We have had 2 random UPS deliveries, not delivered, due to "signature required" nonsense. This was just stuff that was ordered randomly online from US stores over the last month or so.

We were told that there is some issue with UPS just randomly assigning the "signature required" tag to various packages for no obvious reason. Of course UPS tries to blame the company shipping the package but they insist they have done nothing different and we have gotten things from these places before without issue.

MiniDave

Well, I just got notice from DHL that my shipment - 6 boxes! - has been contracted to but not picked up yet by DHL, which means it will arrive sometime late next week - which means I won't be able to unload or store any of it since that will be after my surgery date - I hope the windshields aren't broken cause I won't be able to check when they get here like I usually do.

Going to be an interesting few weeks ahead.  9.gif
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Minisport is still battling with UPS.   No one understands why they're being so difficult over this one particular order.

Carl Owen

We placed an order with MiniSport late Friday night January 8th and it arrived yesterday with economy shipping. We were pleasantly surprised!

MiniDave

My MiniSport order came thru in the usual 2 weeks or so, MiniSpares usually gets it done in about a week with DHL shipping.

I have NO idea what the heck is holding up Dan's order.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Good news, UPS finally delivered those parts!  I didn't even get hit with storage fees.   Mike at minisport said that was the worst experience they've ever had!