A rich man's trick

Started by Jims5543, August 10, 2020, 04:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

I have a friend of mine who lives on the outer banks of NC, he is an Irish Immigrant.  He owns a construction company out there and is a really laid back cool guy. He sent me this video. I saw how long it was (3+ hours) and decided to wait to listen to it while working last night.

There is a lot of tin foil hat stuff in there.   A  lot, when you stop and think, makes sense.  You will never look at the Kennedy assassination the same again. That part blew my mind.  Nor will you look at wars the same again. 

One take away for me, the Bush family is as corrupt as they come, I have always hated GW, still do, and think he was one of the worst presidents in my lifetime. 

One question before you watch it if you choose to.  How many bullets were fired at JFK?  I thought 2 shots were fired at him, one in the neck one in the head.  Turns out there were several shots fired from many directions, they almost did not kill him.  Man, I am still trying to get my head around this, I may go back watch again when I can give 100% of my attention and take some notes, some of the assertions were mind blowing.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

gr8kornholio

I didn't watch it, but from your review its funny to hear someone compiled all of this stuff.  Sad part is the 5% of the population that's smart enough to realize this is probably true will have no effect, cause the rich men making the rules will continue to do so and the other 95% of the population will follow along like a heard of sheep.  Ex: the majority of TX and some people I knew personally thought GW was next to god.
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

Mudhen

The Pentavarit!

The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds...and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.

94touring

Quote from: Mudhen on August 14, 2020, 11:48:05 AM
The Pentavarit!

The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds...and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.

I just quoted this movie the other day lol