Out flying and guess who I met

Started by 94touring, April 26, 2010, 03:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Kirby Chambliss, the red bull acrobatic racer.  He was flying in from Mexico from a show and needed some help getting ahold of customs.  I relayed some messages from my plane, landed, and a short while later Kirby in a Baron and two red bull racers landed.  Gave me some red bulls and bought me lunch after shooting the shit for awhile.

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

Holy crap, that is BADASS.   :-\ 4.gif

MiniGene

Do these guys do the stunt show or the racing?  Don't those planes pull a shit ton of Gs?  You should get one.

94touring

They do the air racing.  Pull 9 or more G's.  Most people's head's fall off at that load, lol. 

MiniGene

That is pretty gnarly.  That is what a freaking F-16 pulls.  I like watching the air races and seeing those guys make their moves with perfect perscision.  BTW, have you done any acrobatic flight training? 

94touring

I do spins, but thats pretty basic for acrobatics.  Scares people pretty good though, lol. 

MiniGene

That's cool.  I KNOW you've seen the video with the two chicks in the back of a plane and one pukes in a bag and the puke gets shoved all in her face.  Hahahahahahahaha

94touring

Not sure if I've seen that one, but I've had people puke in the plane more than once.  I know you can't puke out the window, the pressure blows it back in. 

94touring

Now that was fucked up, lol.  Pilot did a negative G to cause that one. 

MiniGene

Yeah, you can see the ground from the window as he does it.  I'll bet he thought it was hilarious until he realized there was puke everywhere in back.