Classicminibreakdown new podcast

Started by Willie_B, May 10, 2020, 06:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willie_B

Done by a mini owner in the Atlanta area. Know as "thebluepotato" on here. I have listened to the first three so far. In episode three he talks about where to get good information. RestorationMini is talked about a bit. I have enjoyed listening to them while in the basement while working on the moke or whatever else.

http://www.classicminibreakdown.com/

ADRay

crossed paths with this recently... checking it out now
1982 Mini 1000 HL
@andyray998

94touring

thebluepotato

Cheers peeps!  This is where it all started for me, so will be giving more props down the road.  May even mention a few of the builds on the site in future episode.

We are on iTunes of course, but now Spotify.  Go on, lads - give us a listen and a kiss.

You can see more at the podcast website here.

ADRay

spent the other morning binge listening. Good show man!

I found myself saying out loud like "you still have the orange button on your seatbelt receiver?!?"

you have a fan in Maine
1982 Mini 1000 HL
@andyray998

thebluepotato

Quote from: ADRay on May 20, 2020, 12:19:10 PM
spent the other morning binge listening. Good show man!

I found myself saying out loud like "you still have the orange button on your seatbelt receiver?!?"

you have a fan in Maine

Thanks man!  I was thinking of a new topic around winter storage advice or spring "restart" advice for a classic mini....Ive been to main a few times and man does it get cold.  And this is coming from a guy who enjoyed winters in Rochester/Buffalo NY!

ADRay

How do you enjoy winter in western NY? To be fair I hate it here too.

I could shed a little light on the topic. I've stored outside and inside, I'm owned and rented garages.
1982 Mini 1000 HL
@andyray998