Apoligies to Dave.

Started by Jims5543, April 02, 2020, 03:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

My life has been impacted on many levels by recent events. I let my frustration get the better of me and vented it on here. I did not intend to point it at you Dave you just stepped in front of it.

We both have a passion for cars, I like car guys, I am sure IRL we would be buddies, I have friends here in Florida that have opposing views, we have had arguments over them but we are still friends after. Ralph at the corner sports bar is one.  My father is another as well as my mentor when I was growing up in NY who I keep in touch with.

I should not have directed my frustration at you, for that I apologize. We are on different sides of the isle and it is not my place to be so aggressive towards you over it. Sometimes I struggle to understand it and again, its not my place to understand nor disagree.

I apologize for being so blunt last night, I had a really bad day yesterday, actually the entire week has been a shit week coming off a weekend where I worked all weekend. So I have been a bit of an asshole lately.

I hate that I was the reason it got closed. I have not even looked in it nor will I until it is cleaned up and opened up.

Dave, I am sorry, I never meant to attach you, there is no excuse for my actions.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

MiniDave

Accepted, and I also let my temper get ahead of my brain.....sorry.

Dan cleaned up our mess so no worries there.

You need to get some rest my friend, I think you're overextended. I know we all are under a lot of stress right now as Dan said.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Thanks for sorting that out guys.  You should see how bad the tempers on the pilot forums have been these past few weeks.  The political and China tension over there...