Mini Wash

Started by 481, March 22, 2010, 07:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I washed my Mini today and set up my GoPro to take pictures every five seconds. I think it turned out kinda cool!  62.gif Be sure to watch it in HD!

Classic Mini Wash GoPro HD

MiniGene

Cool video!  Really neat.  I love washing and waxing a mini because they're so small and it goes so fast.

94touring

That was really cool, one karma point granted.  Please add that to the public vid folder in the media gallery.  106.gif

Thanks guys!  ;D

I also stuck the camera to the outside of the car and went around the block to see how well it held on. I'm glad to say it didn't fall off! :) I'll try to upload the video from that tonight. I didn't edit it or anything because it was just a test run, but I want some input on where you guys think I should mount it for some cool angles!

Minicop

That's great! Really cool to watch.

94touring

You probably noticed a new featured vid on the homepage.  45.gif

Sweet!  71.gif

73.gif

macmanron

VERY COOL!!! Great song!
1966 Austin Cooper S,1965 Morris Mini Minor Traveller, 1965 Triumph TR4A, 1965 Triumph Spitfire(project)

I don't know why I didn't mention it before, guess I forgot, but I removed the pinstripes from both sides. That's why I decided to go ahead and polish it. The passenger door has been repainted at some point, and the pin stripe they used was turning a dark shade of brown :-[. So I borrowed this air tool pinstripe eraser thing from one of my buddies that owns a body shop and rubbed it all off of there. The car looks a lot more clean, I'm sure I'll add another pin stripe at some point though.  17.gif

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

batman1usa

I totally awesome video....  karma point? O0

94touring

Quote from: batman1usa on April 01, 2010, 06:13:29 PM

If you feel he deserves it, hand it over.  ;D

I'll make more videos, I don't know when, but I'll do it just for you guys!  3.gif

joltfreak

Quote from: 94touring on April 01, 2010, 10:37:52 PM
Quote from: batman1usa on April 01, 2010, 06:13:29 PM

If you feel he deserves it, hand it over.  ;D

i think he does!! 4.gif
check out the official website for updates!!!!!