Steveston Motor Co YouTube Channel

Started by MiniGene, January 08, 2019, 02:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniGene

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4hs5upWd7j9ligDbWEgF3w/featured

If you guys haven't subscribed to this YouTube channel, I recommend it.  It's essentially a group of car nut guys (mostly Minis) with a little shop in Canada.  They put together some good quality videos.  They've recently moved into a new shop and it looks like it would be an awesome spot to hang out at.

Check them out!

MiniDave

I've posted about these guys before too - really good stuff in their videos, no fluff just the facts. I like them....

I really liked the vid they did of their drive into Canada with their Mini and I think a TR4.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MiniGene

Yeah, really good stuff and their videos are put together well.  I like their fun ones as much as their technical ones.  Are you talking about the video where the guy's girlfriend is driving his mini in the timed rally and she puts it in the ditch?   :-\

MiniDave

No, I understood they were just on a drive up north, but someone definitely backed it down a ditch and almost into a lake. A local came by with his truck and easily pulled them back out.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MiniGene

That's the one I was thinking of!  I must be mixing up some of their vids in my memory.  No matter--they're all good.