MiniDave

Is now available for your perusal....

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Vikram

What did you think of it?

I'll speak my mind. I liked the centre console, and that's about it. I can't figure out for the life of me why they're using bits from a micra. I recently bought a very cheap example as a daily runabout till the mini is done, and it is the last car I would go to for quality bits.

I understand the whole desire to keep it looking stock, but after all that work I feel the car deserves more. Why not go with alloy pedals, works dash etc? I love that look, but then again its not my car. To each their own.

MiniDave

Which bits were from a Micra? Oh I remember, the armrests on the door cards......

I liked the look of the panels under the dash sides, and they and the console will be covered with some sort of vinyl or leather so it will look very finished. As usual they seem to take the most complicated route to get to the result, but in the end it all functions and looks very well done.

Seems like most of the electrical bits are all coming from the MGZ, all the wiring and steering wheel switchgear are from that car.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Vikram

The door pocket, handle and speaker piece.

Yes, I should reserve my judgement till its trimmed!