craigslist cheapskates

Started by 94touring, December 23, 2009, 11:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

I've been selling random junk on craigslist before I move rather than throw it out.  Toaster oven 10 bucks, crockpot 10 bucks, ect...  Today a lady came by to get the crockpot, gave me ten, left, and then tonight I get an email saying would you mind if I came by and got 5 dollars back because your second ad posted it for 5 bucks.  Which it did and I had forgotten about it, but come on, 5 bucks! 

joltfreak

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

Minicop

Ohhh... that reminds me. Can I have that 25 cents you owe me?  ;D

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

94touring

Lol, I gave her a 2 hour window to come by today and claim her 5 dollars but she never showed.  Guess I'll be keeping it and spending it all in one place. 

Minicop

:D Lol! Don't blow it all in ONE spot!  :)

joltfreak

94touring

She's now rescheduled to get her 5 dollar reward the 25th of January when I return.  HA HA

MiniGene

You should tell her that she just spent 10 dollars worth of your TIME so when she comes she needs to pay you 5 dollars.

94touring

No kidding right, lol.  I figure it she needs money that bad she can have it. 

MiniGene

joltfreak

or maybe she WANTS you!!!! :D :D

batman1usa

That just might be the right answer jolt.   ;D  She's a craigslist stalker.

I'm surprised she hasn't asked you to mail her refund to her.

I decided I want an extra $100 for those parts I sold you too.  I raised the price after Hayman picked it up.  So.... could you send it to me next day air so I'll have it for the weekend?  I wanna take the wife out someplace nice.   ;D

94touring

Lol, well a few things went in the Inno, and I have a windshield and brake master thats going in the pickup out of that pile of parts. 

batman1usa

;D  You know I'm just razin you captain....  I hope the lady feels good getting her $5 back.  I do have a good set of 10" wheels/tires and a tore down 998 for sale if you find a need for them.
8)