You know it is hot when ...

Started by MPlayle, July 21, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPlayle

You're as wet as though you jumped in the pool, but you have no pool.

80* inside the apartment feels downright cool or even chilly.

94touring

Got up to 106 yesterday. I kept the shop at 75.  4.gif

BruceK

A ran an errand this afternoon and this is what my MINI said.
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

MPlayle

I had bought a "tool cart" from Home Depot - some assembly required.  Took about 1.5 hours by myself.  I was working in the detached garage at the new apartment with a small fan blowing at me.  When I was done, I was soaked through from the inside out.

gr8kornholio

Luckily it's dry here so the heat isn't bad.  I did keep my fan near me when working in the garage today.
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

tsumini

Hmmm...76 F high 47 F low here today.

MiniDave

It's been nice here in West Carolina, we did have one heck of a T-storm blow thru last night just as we were leaving the barn dance/reception - the kids were still kicking up a storm when we headed back to the hotel. Weather's been mid 70's tho the sun is very warm when doing walkabout with the Pups. Tomorrow we head back to the Kansas, just in time for more heat.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

gr8kornholio

How's this for hot.  Our squirrels are melting in TX.
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.