Ping: 94touring (Linking sites)

Started by Minicop, March 24, 2009, 04:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minicop

Hey 94!

This site is great man, my compliments to you! I've got a great idea lads ;D What do you think about linking my site up with yours?? I think it would be good for the both of us. If you want to check out my site and look at the other links. Since this is your baby, I can add a photo with your link like with OMS and BSCCOC. Or if you want it plain like MM. What do you think???

Cheers mate

Chris

94touring

Thanks thanks!  By all means link away.  So will you be needing a photo then for the icon?

Minicop

That is correct. I will post the photo right by your link, just like my other ones on the site. When you've decided just shoot me an e-mail of the picture you want.

94touring

Ok cool.  Give me some time to send the info.  I'm all backed up with work to do!

Minicop

So 94, have you decided on your avatar for the link yet?

94touring

Ah thanks for reminding me.  I was hoping to find someone who is good at graphic design to come up with something nice.  I may have to find a program and figure it out myself. 

Minicop

Sounds cool 8) No rush, take as much time as you need. Mr. Anderson. ;D

94touring

Yeah if you need me I'll be in the matrix and/or maze with ghost. 

Minicop

Haha! OK. "Some people are so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they'll die to protect it." I'll be watching you Mr. Anderson. :D

94touring

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

Not bad considering I don't know what I'm doing, lol.

Minicop

Quote from: 94touring on April 08, 2009, 06:09:36 PM
Here you can use this for now. 

OK. That will work. I was tempted to use your matrix pic! :D Any time you want to change it, just let me know.

I will let you know when I get it up on the site.

I like the changes you made to the top of the page! Nice!! This sites badass!! I frequent it every day. (I've got to maintain my high scores ;D) You the man Mr. Anderson!! Keep up the awesome work!!

94touring

Ah thanks.  Only took me a month to figure out how to go into the template and get rid of "simple machines forum".   ;D  Been toying with macromedia fireworks and coral paint shop pro the past few days. 

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

Minicop

Hey Mr. Anderson! I got your link up on my site 8) It's pimp!! Check it out and tell me what you think. If you want me to change the wording associated with your link, just let me know. Same goes for the image.

Agent Smith ;D

94touring

Here use this larger image, that way it will look crisper when you size it to your site.  I liked your wordage!

Minicop

OK Mr. Anderson. I've put the new bigger logo up there. It looks great,  8) No fuzz.

If you want to make any changes at any time, just let me know.

Your Arcade arch nemesis,

Agent Smith ;D