Moss Motors

Started by MiniDave, October 03, 2017, 10:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

Does anyone here buy from Moss Motors? I've bought some stuff over the years as I find their service to be absolutely top notch and the prices on par and sometime better than 7 or Mania...

Once you're on their mailing list you get a quarterly missive from them that is just first rate. The idea is that there are sale items hidden within it's pages but the real attraction for me are the articles - all first person - and usually following a theme
, this issue was father and daughter and their British cars. Most of the stories are MG, Triumph or Healey based rather than Mini, but they all follow the common theme of working on the car or the car breaking down or memories of their father working on the car in the garage and them helping. Wonderful stories.......

I just got my copy this morning and like I used to do with my Autoweek, read thru it in one sitting!
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

BruceK

I like Moss and have purchased from them in the past.

Hey, when I was at the British show in Austin I received some 10% off coupons for Moss.   Supposedly, they're good for two weeks only but I'm not sure how they monitor that.   Anyway, it's not been a full two weeks yet, so  I am offering them to anyone here who wants to use them. See the photo below for the numbers. 
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara