Previous topic - Next topic

Turbodave

I'm here.
And no longer there.
Nuff zed.

94touring

Jims5543

I have a canned response:

QuoteI could never understand the attraction of the other place with its 1990's (or was it late 80's) format.  Same goes for Reddit and 4chan, I cannot deal with that old format when I know a much better and eloquent format exists.

I am sure there is archived there many years of knowledge, guess what? This place is being populated really fast with the same depth of knowledge. Plus, here is the cool part, this place is asshole free. 

Dan, the proprietor of this board, is a hell of a nice guy. That in turn has attracted a great group of people on here.

Welcome here.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Turbodave

This was arsehole free.
I'm here now :-)

MtyMous

Welcome welcome. Friendship, positivity, innovation, and helpfulness abounds here. Glad you're in our playground now.

MiniGene

I haven't been on another Mini site in quite some time.  What's going on over there??

Jimini II

Yes it's messy over there to say the least. I have been registered here for a while never posted though just figured out my name here so i could sign on go by malsal over there hi everyone.

MPlayle

Hi Malcolm!

Hi TurboDave!

Welcome to the forum.

MiniGene: It is more of the devolved nonsense involving their "resident" Troll(s) and the loss of long time contributors as a result.

MiniDave

Always happy to see some more classic Mini owners! Welcome.....  4.gif
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MtyMous

Welcome to the adult pool, Malcolm! haha.

I'm thinking I'll push Jemal to the edge and see how long it takes him to ban me... again. lol. I really don't care to go back over there anymore. Hoping he gives me a reason to delete my bookmark.

Jimini II

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes it is hard to get through to some when they have this greater than thou there is nothing wrong it seems fun to me attitude when the majority thinks differently. Shame really but time goes on and as they say "they ain't the only gig in town".

MtyMous

Yeah. I picked up my beer and came over to Dan's bar a while ago. I'm just waiting for Jemal to close my tab for me over there. haha I'm headed to the gym after a long day. Maybe I'll be banned when I get back.

Turbodave

How do I actually close my Minimania forum ID like Larry did?

DS1980

Quote from: Turbodave on August 25, 2016, 06:06:46 PM
How do I actually close my Minimania forum ID like Larry did?

Complain about Tony, Jemel will be happy to close it.
CC Don to let him know you will be taking your business elsewhere.

jeff10049

Welcome,
This is great I used to check in over their or ask questions because of higher traffic , faster response, bigger knowledge base. But as this forum grows the need to go to the dark side lessens.