A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willie_B

Now he found this and I think I should get this, close my office and move it into this. The money I save on rent can be used for gas. Imagine this pulling up to a residential house to do a survey?

[/quote]

Looks like you might take out a few mailboxes if you tried to drive that in a neighborhood.

tsumini

Quote from: Jims5543 on February 18, 2015, 09:41:28 AM
Quote from: Mudhen on February 18, 2015, 03:42:29 AM
Wicked cool.  Wish you were closer, I'd invite you over to see if it could tell where all my heat is going!   50.gif

LOL!! I can feel it in my house, the back sliders and windows may as well be screens.

That is cool.

My buddy bought one. Sadly, 2 days after taking delivery, he received some bad news with work. They may be downsizing if the crude prices do not go up. He is in the aviation branch of the oil industry.

Now he found this and I think I should get this, close my office and move it into this. The money I save on rent can be used for gas. Imagine this pulling up to a residential house to do a survey?

Yeah corporate flying is the first to go in bad times.

Resident may have to bear arms.

Mudhen

Quote from: Jims5543 on February 18, 2015, 09:41:28 AM

Hate to sound like my wife...but OMG, it's so big!  That'll never fit in the backdoor...but I still want it...

Ok then, heading over to the drunk thread ->

52.gif

94touring

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

MiniDave

I shoulda known, Harry wouldn't have had anything that ostentatious in his home......

Have fun in DC, which airport do you use?
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Reagan National.  Well it was technically part of his home while he was in office lol. 

Jims5543

I had no idea the general public could bowl there. That is pretty cool.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

They can't, you've gotta be extra special  77.gif

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on February 20, 2015, 03:07:38 PM
They can't, you've gotta be extra special  77.gif

Yeah, you got that extra special thing down pat.  ;D
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Hopefully not too special, I still have to pass the background check.

tsumini

Just read that Truman was the poorest President ever. Almost destitute until Congress voted special raise.

94touring

Landing and the taxi off the runway in Toronto this morning.

And candy left in my file by a flight attendant.

Tim

We're an hour north of Toronto.  That looks just like my driveway.  (only a bit larger)..   77.gif

94touring

Tim

Jims5543

Played hooky from work Friday, forecast morning temp was going to be 37 degrees. In FLORIDA!!

So I decided to put a long day in Thursday and take Friday off and spend with with Mrs.5543.

She joined an organic co-op at the local hippy store.  For $20 a week we get locally grown organic veggies and some fruits too.

Here is Mrs.5543 filling up her shopping bag with her bin of food.

We were the early birds but these for for all the other co-op folks.

Stopped off yesterday at my favorite watering hole for Lunch / Dinner.
Had a nice Espresso Stout.

Mrs5543 tried to watch the Daytona 500 on the TV, she lasted longer than I did. I hate NASCAR and all its bullshit yellow flags.  Yellow Flags are to Nascar as folding chairs are to professional wrestling.  (I wish I could take credit for that witty quip, I read it on a forum a while back)

This guy pulled into a state park, I feel shenanigans were about to ensue..... goood for him!!

Because snow.

94touring

I was trying to find a flame thrower emoticon.  I enjoyed that pic. 

tsumini

Garbage truck tipping. New local passtime replacing cow tipping.

Merlin

Radioshack was made my bitch. I went around and bought a shit-load of these. I also bought the content of these as well, so fuck yea! resistors and capacitors for life!

Engineering the Impossible

94touring

Damn!  I'll need to swing by Sunday ish to grab some things fyi. 

Merlin

You got my number. We need to get the rest of the cars moved as well. I have my truck back, so should be easy.
Engineering the Impossible

Jims5543

Going to check out the local RS tomorrow.

Back window of my E30.