A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

Yes, I am a PBR convert, as I said, it has its place, on the Boat, at the Beach, out in the yard. When I hit the Gastropub, sports bars or at home relaxing, I still prefer a good IPA, Stout or Porter.  But, PBR is a decent cheap beer and it does not give me a headache like the rice mash brewed Bud products do.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

tsumini

If a ball smashed in your window from the fields would it be a long foul ball or huge home run?

94touring

Jims5543

First I have to state this disclaimer, the events that occurred today, Friday the 13th, were completely coincidental and were not planned. We did have a "theme" day today though.

The day started out stellar, the view from the office was remarkable.

What you do not see is what is behind me, which is a dilapidated house that is being permitted for demolition, that is why I am surveying it. I did not want this job, I hate abandoned properties, they are usually over run with overgrowth and debri and just suck to work on. Once the house is gone you can buy this vacant lad for a steal, 1.3 million.   :-\

As we were measuring the house we began to notice that the windows and doors were all open, even the sliding glass doors in the back. So we went inside and had a look around. I should have taken more pics...

Found this on a counter inside:

Then I found this room... Happy Friday the 13th kids!!

Need a bathroom?

Then we worked on a couple of other properties in Palm City, one last stop was scheduled in Jensen Beach, the address?

At least the owners embraced it.   ;D

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

Oh, and we encountered these monsters, notice the gate....

I thought their fat asses were going to have a heart attack on their way to the fence to bark at us as we walked by

Jims5543

94touring

More like me in boxer shorts trying not to snap a reflection of myself.  :-\

94touring

Jims5543

So did I. He was on Howard Stern this week, great interview.

I was going to grab the tape... then realized I have nothing to play it in.  :D

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on June 13, 2014, 04:30:19 PM
More like me in boxer shorts trying not to snap a reflection of myself.  :-\

It would not be the first time you posted a pic of yourself on the internet in your underwear.

IfyouknowwhatImean.

94touring

Lol true.  I think those days are behind me.

MiniGene

94touring

Lol it's been a long time, and I hope they are lost in time.

Jims5543

I may or may not still have the pic you want gone backed up on a cd.

;D

94touring

94touring

My next question is why do you have cd's of me in boxers and possibly a thong?  8.gif

Jims5543

I  have been waiting 5 long years for an opportunity to dig it back up. 5 long years. ....

94touring

Lol its been at least 7 years.   Some go back 11 years.

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on June 14, 2014, 07:16:13 PM
Lol its been at least 7 years.   Some go back 11 years.

Understood.  I needed 5 years for the pic to work. So it is 5 years now.

sparetimetoys

Went to the SWA banquet last night for 15,20,25,30,35,40 year folks. I'm a 25 year guy.  That's my wife and me with two legends in aviation Herb and Colleen
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

Jims5543

Cool pic sparetime... what are those things around your necks?

Jims5543

Greetings from Juno Beach! We are spending a couple of hours on the beach before we head over to the Square Grouper to attend a cancer benefit for a really sweet girl I know.

94touring

sparetimetoys

Quote from: Jims5543 on June 15, 2014, 10:23:38 AM
Cool pic sparetime... what are those things around your necks?

I only had that thing on while in the building. 
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.