A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

Love those pics, like the tow strap one that made me laugh.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

Went to go meet my friend at the local car show last night, I did not park "in" the car show but over to the side of it. I did not want to get stuck behind the roped off area.

My friend looks over at my Mini and laughs, it had more people around it that most cars in the show.

Got to talking to a guy there, I think he was a retired cop, he was drilling my friend about his recent appointment to Detective and seemed to be in the know.  He saw a La Ferrari the other day and got to speak to the owner. Who lives near Tiger Woods on Jupiter Island, I corrected the guy and told him that Tiger lives near the Ferrari owner.  LOL!!  Serious money floating around this area that is for sure. I will post a pick of a pristine 2002, the same guy owns a pristine Porsche 356 as well.

I liked this pickup.

Stopped off at the BMW Stealership yesterday, they had a bunch of I8's and I4's on the lot.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Mudhen

$140k but I'd save $3200 in fuel costs?  Done.

4.gif

We'll be down in a month.  Wife has me on some crazy Whole30 diet and I can't drink - by then I'll be READY.  Warm up your liver.

Jims5543

Quote from: Mudhen on March 02, 2016, 06:20:14 AM

4.gif

We'll be down in a month.  Wife has me on some crazy Whole30 diet and I can't drink - by then I'll be READY.  Warm up your liver.

Let me know the dates so I can do my best to sneak away, I suspect I am going to need a hotel room that night.   ;D

John Gervais

Quote from: Jims5543 on March 02, 2016, 04:24:17 PM
Quote from: Mudhen on March 02, 2016, 06:20:14 AM

4.gif

Let me know the dates so I can do my best to sneak away, I suspect I am going to need a hotel room that night.   ;D

Say, that works out quite conveniently!  The I8 comes with concierge services, so you can probably get tomorrow's trousers steamed while you're relaxing at the bar!
- Pave the Bay -

Jims5543

Jims5543

Jims5543

My day in pics....

We saw Patrick squatting on someones land.

The field office notice no wire, bluetooth bitches!!

What I get to look at all day:

The part of the day I hate.

MPlayle

Jims5543

Quote from: MPlayle on March 03, 2016, 03:56:21 PM
You need a new "Vanna White".   :-\

That is what Mrs5543 is for.  ;D

Next Thursday he goes in for major knee surgery and will be out for a month or more.  So my scenery is changing, some days my son, on light days Mrs5543 volunteered.

94touring

MiniDave

Getting de-iced? Where?

Don't worry, everything's sunny at 35,000.....  ;D
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

That's in Philly.  Headed back now then over to Newark.

Jims5543

94touring

Ha yeah someone on fb said the same thing.

Newark this a.m.

94touring

MiniDave

Ok.....did the plane hit the truck or the truck hit the plane?
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

94touring

Willie_B

John Gervais

- Pave the Bay -

MPlayle

94touring

Rest of the story is apparently he died.  Guess he had a heart attack which cause him to ram the airplane.  I'm still finding out details as they unfold.

Jims5543

Wow, that sucks. Sorry for the person that had the heart attack too.  I wondered what would happen to create a mess like that.