A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on October 22, 2015, 10:34:37 AM
The Ramona mini.

You need to get an instagram account and start posting pics.

Quote from: 94touring on October 19, 2015, 09:23:20 PM
Blondie flys a 737 for Alaska and brunette flys a 757 for United.

Thought you might get a kick out of this, my cousin is an Aircraft Mechanic here inn Florida, she works at a smaller airfield but unique in the fact that she is a pretty blond.

All the way on the left.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Mudhen

Does she like kids?   ;D

I think the only way I'll ever get through all my projects is if I get divorced and marry someone like that...then I can run 2 shifts... 77.gif

Jims5543

LOL!! She comes from a long line of morotrheads. Our grandfather (who I have a tribute to on the back of my Mini) and her father (my uncle) both owned shops.  I think everyone expected me to own a shop too. My dad used to be a drag race guy (hold track records etc) but never did the mechanic outside playing cars maintaining them.

How I am not wrenching for a living is beyond me.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on October 23, 2015, 09:02:33 AM
Yes but is she single?

As a mechanic, I believe she's probably dating the girl she's draped over in the photo.

(unless of course that's her sister...who am I kidding, like that matters.  I keep looking at the pic hoping they'll kiss but they never do)

Jims5543

Left to right, sisters, grandmother on Moms side (not related) and their Mother.  She is divorced from my uncle now, I had a huge crush on her when I was 10 though.

I am 90% sure both girls have boyfriends.

Jims5543

Seems we were not even close to seeing Uranus your DICK on the other hand.....

Whats with the open jeans?

94touring

Lol.  Thought you'd never ask.  I was taking a crap at a Jimmy Johns and that's what was on the floor. 

Willie_B

94touring

Jims5543

Jims5543

My nephew is 20, he will be 21 in a few months, all his cousins are 21+ so it sucks for him sometimes when they want to go out.

I bought him a fake ID and told him he has to use it before he is 21 and let me know the results.

Mudhen

94touring

Two things.  1st thats hilarious.  2nd you guys are funny.  I feel less likely to kill Boison now.

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on October 29, 2015, 08:05:17 AM
Two things.  1st thats hilarious.  2nd you guys are funny.  I feel less likely to kill Boison now.

22.gif

Not my idea...I'm a follower, not a leader.   ;D

94touring

Oh that had Jim written all over it.   ;D.  How he knows about it I'm still scratching my head.  I made a small statement on MM and that was it from me. 

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on October 29, 2015, 08:20:28 AM
Oh that had Jim written all over it.   ;D.  How he knows about it I'm still scratching my head.  I made a small statement on MM and that was it from me.

No clue.

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on October 29, 2015, 08:20:28 AM

Sometimes you just need to own the situation.

We now own this picture.  "Sue" can kiss our asses.

Merlin

Little late in the game, but I had a fun-ass weekend.

Got invited to go support one of my vendors race trucks in the NASCAR series. Got flown down to Talladega to watch the race. Stood in the pits the whole time to be part of the action.

I sell compressors for a company called Mattei.

The race was a nailbiter with our guy getting 6th under a yellow. We would have done better as he was setting up for a pole finish, but there was two smashups that fucked the end of the race

Came out unscathed

Took my sunday to excape and check out the Barber museume in Birmingham. If you like two wheels, this is THE place. They even have a 2.2 mile track with 17 turns outside.

I want to make my twin cam mini look like this as a joke.

I want to do this to my junk mini I have in the scrap pile

Five stories of bikes and lotus

Engineering the Impossible

94touring

Awesome looking time  4.gif

Side note: anyone read Jemels reply to my issue?

MPlayle

I've read Jemal's posts on your thread on MM.  Jemal is just as guilty of what he accuses others of.  He may be a decent Mini mechanic, but he needs to stick to just the technical stuff and not get into the social criticizing.

I still "lurk" there, but no longer post there since the issues with Boison.  There have already been many threads I "could" have given beneficial post on, but thanks to Jemal and Boison ... another knowledge source driven away.

Edit: Much nicer over here.  Even if there are those of us with warped senses of humor.

94touring

MPlayle

By the way, I'm starting to look seriously for another Mini if anyone knows of something interesting.