A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

Prepare to hate the lower hose!  I also recommend doing the aux fan mod while you're in there.  Shoot me a message if you need some pointers and tricks. 

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on October 02, 2015, 05:59:01 AM
Prepare to hate the lower hose!  I also recommend doing the aux fan mod while you're in there.  Shoot me a message if you need some pointers and tricks.

You mean taking off the belt fan and putting in an Efan?

I guess I could do that. I may have a 10" Spail fan sitting around I will look today.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Nah I had to put my mechanical fan back in but the aux fan on the back helps when sitting in traffic.

Jims5543

Well then I will wire up an efan then for insurance and shit.

Here is my mini acting all cool with the construction types.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Looking good  4.gif. Remember when you were going to sell it?  11.gif

Jims5543

Yeah, I was pretty frustrated with it. I was also and still am frustrated I have no time to work on it. As soon as this kitchen is done I am getting to work on it.

I discoveredone last piece of wood in the bed left from that topper monstrosity.  Had the 12 yo take it out (after I broke loose all the screws for him).

I loaded it up with scrap wood that has been accumulating arpund the house and yard. Taking to dump(ster) tomorrow.

Ripped the pass through window out in anticipation of the template being made for new counter. This is our view for the next 2 weeks.

94touring

Willie_B

94touring

Willie_B

Now that the mini is running again. Day trip up to the north Georgia mountains to check out some fun roads. Did stop for one photo.

MiniDave

Were you going thru Mini-withdrawal the last few months? So glad you got it running again.

Where do you think you got the bad gas?
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Willie_B

Quote from: MiniDave on October 06, 2015, 02:29:34 PM
Were you going thru Mini-withdrawal the last few months? So glad you got it running again.

Where do you think you got the bad gas?

It was nice to be out having fun again in the mini. No idea on the gas. The area I was in had a lot of rain in the days before so maybe some got into the storage tank. I have had the mini in hard rain several times without any problem so who knows. It is good now.  :-[

Jims5543

Woohoo Willie!! Glad to see the old girl out and running around again, its looking good.

Water in gas can be the most frustrating thing to deal with because it makes the problem look like so many other things.

It does not even have to be due to all the rain (while that will help things along) the station may just have a faulty tank.

They are supposed to check the storage tanks for water,  I would imagine many rarely do it.

Mudhen

Jims5543

Is that a dog or a mop?  Cool looking dog!!

I am spending way too much time playing this FPS game. Destiny on PS4. I am so into it I purchased a second PS4 and copy of the game so I can play with both my sons online. We team up and wreck shit.

Well, they do, I am getting better, I am more of a mouse and keyboard FPS player this game controller is proving to be frustrating.

I played until 1 AM this morning.

Cel phone pics of my TV screen, it is so surreal.

It is not everyday you see a snake in a fence:

MPlayle

Jims5543

Quote from: Mudhen on October 07, 2015, 08:01:33 AM
I can't believe I ate the whole thing!

My son owns a Whippet Mix (rescue so not sure what its mixed with) his name is Dr. Gonzo.  We are both huge HST fans.

This is how he sleeps, we are dog sitting until my son finds a new place to live, his room mate has cats, does not clean up after them and they piss / shit anywhere they feel like it. The dog was getting a nasty skin rash from the filth. He is all cleared up now after a week in our house.

94touring

Blondie flys a 737 for Alaska and brunette flys a 757 for United.

94touring

Mudhen

Last time I went there I pushed my money through the slot in the door and the pump still didn't turn on!  Bastards.  Figured I'd still be able to get left over regular gas there...

They were probably sitting in there watching their satellite TV, laughing it up.

I hate that place.

MiniDave

Good to see you getting some miles on it in preparation for our trip in two weeks.....best to get it shook down before you hit the road for a 1000 mile trip!

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

I've been driving it all over.  Tightened up my belt today and my carbs need richened up.  Top end falls off.  Pull the choke and it takes off. 

MiniDave

What kind of speed can you run comfortably on the highway?

I've got tall gears so I can cruise at 75 mph @ 3600 rpm or so.

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Does 75 just fine unless it's a steep grade.  I had it as high as 83.  Course the speedo is off 3 to 5mph according to the gps.