Free Nomex Coveralls - Yours for shipping

Started by xcc_rider, July 01, 2010, 10:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcc_rider

Now that I'm retired and cleaned out my lockers at work I find myself with a few too many pairs of Nomex coveralls of various sizes. I've already kept 5 pair for myself in different sizes, gave away 4 more this morning and still have 17 more pairs to dispose of.

So here's the offer, you pay the shipping costs and you can have what ever you like. They are green or navy blue Nomex coveralls in 6.0 oz fabric (heavy weight fabric) , worn but in like-new shape or unworn new coveralls. I don't know if you can use them for racing, but I do know they're great for working on the Mini and are fire resistant if you're doing welding on your Mini.

You can look online and see that they go for anywheres from $30 on ebay ( dubious quality? ) or from the online stores $120 and up for the 6.0 oz fabric coveralls. I just want them out of my garage...

Here's the sizes and quantities I have:   (yes I "grew" a little over the last 28 years)  Sorry I don't have the smaller sizes anymore but I figured I'd never see a size 36 thru 40 again and got rid of them a while ago. These coveralls do run large as they're made to wear over clothing (jeans and such) .

Here's what's left:
6 pair - 54R

The only thing I ask is that you remove the company logo (patch) from them when you get them as I don't want Big Oil to come after me for anything they perceive as a no-no.

My email is in my profile, if you want one or some please email me at that addy.     thx, dan

xcc_rider

Just shipped the last of them out. Sorry if you missed out of it.   dan