Rough Moke - Free

Started by MPlayle, September 27, 2019, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPlayle

At the Round Rock TxABCD, I got introduced to the owner of a rough project Moke.

He lives in Boerne, Texas.  He is giving away the Moke for free to someone that will hopefully repair/restore it.

It is a 1966 LHD UK moke that has seen better days.  It has had a number of odd modifications (different turn signals, side lights, mirrors) over it years.  It has serious rust issues, but seems near complete.  He will have it at the Boerne British car show later in October as well.  He would rather give it away than send it to scrap.

I took a few pictures (attached below) and got his contact information.  I can pass that along to anyone that may be interested.

He has not found the title to it - it has been off the road for a long time and was used on the flight-line at one of the San Antonio area small airports for during vintage airshows for a while.  He will be looking for the title or may get a bonded title on it.

Anyone interested, post here or send me a PM through the forum.

I have a few more pictures I can forward.

Jimini II

Michael, I am interested can you send me the other pictures you have to malsal56@yahoo.com.

BruceK

It's great that even though the owner does not want the Moke for himself, he wants to make sure it's not junked.
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

jeff10049

Also interested if jimini passes.

MPlayle

I think Malcolm (jimini) has made a commitment with the "seller".