Shipping time from Thailand.

Started by 481, February 25, 2010, 11:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do any of you know what the average shipping time is for a package from Thailand to the U.S.? I ordered a motorcycle part and its been about ten days with no updates to the tracking :-\ , maybe I just need to be more patient.

It just says this...
February 16, 2010
16:26:11   BANG KHUN THIAN   Items Into Container

MPlayle

That kind of "update" tends to make me think your parts are being shipped in a communal container that will come by boat to a shipping outfit in the US for forwarding to you.  It may take up to 8 weeks if coming by ocean container.

:-\

94touring

Yeah overseas can take some time. 

Yeah, guess I'll just have to be patient. It's just kind of weird because I checked the sellers feedback (this was an eBay purchase), and other people bought the same master cylinder I bought and they are saying they received it in five days. Just seems odd, but I'll give it some more time. I can't really complain to much, the master cylinder would have cost around $300 from the manufacturer, and I bought it from these guys for around $42.  :o

94touring

Actually, YES! Yesterday as a mater of fact  4.gif

Now to get the time to install it..... :(

MPlayle

Based on the amount of time it took (about 2 weeks?), it probably was sent in a UPS or Fed-Ex container to the west coast then by truck once cleared through customs.  Not a bad amount of transit time for that method from Asia.